Morning After Bag in Dark Grey...Opinions

I just ordered the Mini in dark grey. I am still waiting for it to arrive but I love the color. Grey is a neutral color and the hot color this fall. I think a good alternative to another black bag.

I can't wait to get my bag!

I have a MA Mini bag in black (with silver hardware) and I am really enjoying it. The black leather is very soft and smooth. My impression of the gray (which I do like very much) is that the leather has a bit more gloss or shine to it. It probably would hold up well in rain or drizzle. I say go for it.

I just ordered the Mini in dark grey. I am still waiting for it to arrive but I love the color. Grey is a neutral color and the hot color this fall. I think a good alternative to another black bag.

I can't wait to get my bag!

Me too! I could almost pee my pants with excitement. I think the dark grey is a fantastic color and I can't wait to get it. Order ships today!! :yahoo:

Go for it, and soon. It is selling out.

Me too! I could almost pee my pants with excitement. I think the dark grey is a fantastic color and I can't wait to get it. Order ships today!! :yahoo:

Go for it, and soon. It is selling out.

Me three! LOL I'm so excited. My should ship today also.

Hey MissTiss: Did you order yours from label360??? Did you get the 30% off by doing the survey??? Just wondering.

I bought my mini from Label360 and I did get the 30% off but not because of the survey. A friend gave me a code that worked.

I am so excited I can wait for it!

Thats GREAT!!! I did a little research and found out about the survey. I tried a couple of other codes and they didn't work.......probably expired.

I can't wait either.......it should be here next week.