Morning After Bag in Dark Grey...Opinions

1. What do you think of the Dark Grey in the MAB (mini)??? Do you think it a nice basic color that will go with anything that you wear.

2. I have the Martinee in dark grey and i love the versatility of the color. I think it does go with everything. Like black, only cooler.

3. I like it! The color is really in this fall and will go with a lot!

good luck and let us know if you end up getting it!! (with pics!!)

4. I just ordered the Mini in dark grey. I am still waiting for it to arrive but I love the color. Grey is a neutral color and the hot color this fall. I think a good alternative to another black bag.

I can't wait to get my bag!

5. I think it's beautiful! Go for it.

6. I have a MA Mini bag in black (with silver hardware) and I am really enjoying it. The black leather is very soft and smooth. My impression of the gray (which I do like very much) is that the leather has a bit more gloss or shine to it. It probably would hold up well in rain or drizzle. I say go for it.

7. Me too! I could almost pee my pants with excitement. I think the dark grey is a fantastic color and I can't wait to get it. Order ships today!! :yahoo:

Go for it, and soon. It is selling out.

8. congrats!! i have a MA in navy but i really want to get another color....

9. Me three! LOL I'm so excited. My should ship today also.

Hey MissTiss: Did you order yours from label360??? Did you get the 30% off by doing the survey??? Just wondering.

10. I bought my mini from Label360 and I did get the 30% off but not because of the survey. A friend gave me a code that worked.

I am so excited I can wait for it!

11. Thats GREAT!!! I did a little research and found out about the survey. I tried a couple of other codes and they didn't work.......probably expired.

I can't wait either.......it should be here next week.

12. Hey you know that Label360 must have sold out of them......because if you go to there website it no longer comes up.

13. I haven't received notice of shipment yet, I hope my order was processed!

14. I ordered mine yesterday morning around 8:20.

15. Sorry for intruding. Where are her bags made?