My 1st MC purse...Advice???

May 16, 2007
So i've been getting MC accessories but not any handbag yet. And I had decided to put all the money I have right now for the last bag of 2007 with my 1st MC purse....THe thing is I'm not sure which to get.

1st choice: Ursula ( :sweatdrop: expensive for the moment but it's totally worth it )

however, I kinda go back and forth between the Ursula and the other ones. I usually order from Eluxury & never go to boutique so I can't try any on.

Can you guys post up your MC & model picture for me to see how big your MC are?

2nd: Trouville, Priscilla, Lodge PM, Boulogne or Audra.

I love the Trouville but most of my LV are handheld & i'm trying to get something I can wear on my shoulder. So if you were to get a MC, which would you choose as your 2nd choice? :confused1:

I really like the ursula or the trouville. I really don't know how the ursula would look though, it seems a little too big especially on my frame, but again I am only 5'1.

This is me with my black MC Ursula.. Im 1.6m, ard 50kg. Its quite a big Bag IMO. And heavy too.. Take tt into consideration when purchasing.. Cos its quite heavy i seldom use it.. I koe Karman got pics of her with the Aurelia..

Attachments

• PA010030.JPG
    PA010030.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 184
This is me with my black MC Ursula.. Im 1.6m, ard 50kg. Its quite a big Bag IMO. And heavy too.. Take tt into consideration when purchasing.. Cos its quite heavy i seldom use it.. I koe Karman got pics of her with the Aurelia..

Uh oh :sweatdrop:...I'm pretty short. only 5'2. I saw it on Ashley Tishdale & I thought it's cute. Plus most of the MC are hand-held & I want something for the shoulder instead. Is it really bulky and how heavy? I usually have tons of stuff with me so that would make it extra heavy right?

ps. By the way, how tall is Ashley?