My 1st MC purse...Advice???

1. So i've been getting MC accessories but not any handbag yet. And I had decided to put all the money I have right now for the last bag of 2007 with my 1st MC purse....THe thing is I'm not sure which to get.

1st choice: Ursula ( :sweatdrop: expensive for the moment but it's totally worth it )

however, I kinda go back and forth between the Ursula and the other ones. I usually order from Eluxury & never go to boutique so I can't try any on.

Can you guys post up your MC & model picture for me to see how big your MC are?

2nd: Trouville, Priscilla, Lodge PM, Boulogne or Audra.

I love the Trouville but most of my LV are handheld & i'm trying to get something I can wear on my shoulder. So if you were to get a MC, which would you choose as your 2nd choice? :confused1:

2. priscilla! :dothewave:

3. I just got the black Priscilla and she is wonderful. I think she holds as much as my azur speedy 25!
    I really love the Ursula too though!

4. ^ how much can it hold? it seem like a small purse. but gosh it's so cute...lolz

5. I really like the ursula or the trouville. I really don't know how the ursula would look though, it seems a little too big especially on my frame, but again I am only 5'1.

6. yea...i like the look of the ursula but it's HUGE! The priscilla fits a little more than a speedy 25.

7. 1st pick: MC Ursula (absolutely gorgeous and worth every pretty penny)

2nd pick: MC Aurelia MM or GM (shoulder bag)

3rd pick: MC Trouville

8. The Ursula, it's such a gorgeous bag.

9. I love the Ursula but its really heavy. I have the trouville and boulogne both are great bags.

10. This is me with my black MC Ursula.. Im 1.6m, ard 50kg. Its quite a big Bag IMO. And heavy too.. Take tt into consideration when purchasing.. Cos its quite heavy i seldom use it.. I koe Karman got pics of her with the Aurelia..

PA010030.JPG
  11. My vote goes to Priscilla or Trouville.

12. I'd go with the priscilla. The ursula is HUGE!!!

13. Uh oh :sweatdrop:...I'm pretty short. only 5'2. I saw it on Ashley Tishdale & I thought it's cute. Plus most of the MC are hand-held & I want something for the shoulder instead. Is it really bulky and how heavy? I usually have tons of stuff with me so that would make it extra heavy right?

ps. By the way, how tall is Ashley?

14. Vote #1-- Ursula -- soo gorgeous and a great shoulderbag

Vote #2-- Trouville -- so classy

Good luck-- tough choice!

15. ^ it is gorgeous but the other member said it's heavy.

Yeah it is a tough choice.