• Fuschia Perfo Speedy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Hey you guys!

Sophia, checking in again.

So, as you all know I just recieved the Monogram Lockit, giving me a heck of a Monogram Collection already for my age. I want new life.

Heres my collection so far:

1)Monogram Speedy 30
2)Monogram Speedy 25
3)Monogram Batignolles
4)Monogram Vavin GM
5)Monogram Lockit

You all know, I am in love with MC, so heres the problem.

Im equally in love with the PERFO.

So, I get to put my money (savedup) into my debit card tomorrow and then I can buy my final bag of the year 07.

And its between Fuschia Perfo Speedy and White MC Speedy.

Help me with my FINAL decision, I have both bags on hold.

kkk.jpg

Haha, thanks! :heart: Sophia.​

LOL you're too cute Sophia. First of all, I love your mono collection...really want the BH you have hehe. Second...hmm you have a tough decision because the perfo and the MC speedies are so different. I know you've been wanting the MC speedy for a really long time. So maybe you should go with what you've always wanted. Have you seen them both IRL yet? That should help...personally I like perfo because it's really different looking. Don't you hate these kinds of decisions? hehe

even though i'm not crazy about the Perfo, get that first Sophia; who knows how much longer it'll be around for?

the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the title of your thread was, the last bag already? and then it dawned on me: oh right, it's already bloody October :lol:

Haha, I took this picture a few days ago at school.

I thought you guys would get a good laugh.

AND YEAH! I hate these decisions. I love the elegance of the Multicolor, but the unique-ness of the Perfo is amazing!

even though i'm not crazy about the Perfo, get that first Sophia; who knows how much longer it'll be around for?

the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the title of your thread was, the last bag already? and then it dawned on me: oh right, it's already bloody October :lol:
Sandra, you crack me up!
I have missed seeing you on the forum, its rather depressing!

Our Asian girl powers, haha. I think we made that up a year ago!

But, I dont know.

The Perfo is so diverse, and it still has the plastic on the handles!

Oh, I thought you got the MC Speedy a little while ago! I say get that one since you love MC. (Remember that photoshopped pic of the speedy falling off the cliff?:graucho:)

You guys.

Im slowly falling off the Multicolor band-wagon.

Im feeling a LE bag for once.

I want a new wallet in MC but for now, I think I might be feeling the Perfo much more.

if u feeling for the perfo more than go for it! mc speedy will still be around later. and if u are having too much mono in the collection u can always sell 1 or 2 bags to fund another bag for 2007 :graucho:.

both are great bags.. although i don't really know much about them... i just wanted to say its nice to see you work hard for you bags and save money for them.. you truly deserve them!