FINAL DECISION, for last bag of 2007.

Which final bag for 07?

1. White MC Speedy

2. Fuschia Perfo Speedy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey you guys!

Sophia, checking in again.

So, as you all know I just recieved the Monogram Lockit, giving me a heck of a Monogram Collection already for my age. I want new life.

Heres my collection so far:

1)Monogram Speedy 30
    2)Monogram Speedy 25
    3)Monogram Batignolles
    4)Monogram Vavin GM
    5)Monogram Lockit

You all know, I am in love with MC, so heres the problem.

Im equally in love with the PERFO.

So, I get to put my money (savedup) into my debit card tomorrow and then I can buy my final bag of the year 07.

And its between Fuschia Perfo Speedy and White MC Speedy.

Help me with my FINAL decision, I have both bags on hold.

Haha, thanks! :heart: Sophia.​
  2. White MC speedy!!!!
  3. LOL you're too cute Sophia. First of all, I love your mono collection...really want the BH you have hehe. Second...hmm you have a tough decision because the perfo and the MC speedies are so different. I know you've been wanting the MC speedy for a really long time. So maybe you should go with what you've always wanted. Have you seen them both IRL yet? That should help...personally I like perfo because it's really different looking. Don't you hate these kinds of decisions? hehe
  4. even though i'm not crazy about the Perfo, get that first Sophia; who knows how much longer it'll be around for?

the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the title of your thread was, the last bag already? and then it dawned on me: oh right, it's already bloody October :lol:
  5. Haha, I took this picture a few days ago at school.

I thought you guys would get a good laugh.

AND YEAH! I hate these decisions. I love the elegance of the Multicolor, but the unique-ness of the Perfo is amazing!
  6. Sandra, you crack me up!
    I have missed seeing you on the forum, its rather depressing!

Our Asian girl powers, haha. I think we made that up a year ago!

But, I dont know.

The Perfo is so diverse, and it still has the plastic on the handles!
  7. MC speedy, so gorgeous.
  8. Oh, I thought you got the MC Speedy a little while ago! I say get that one since you love MC. (Remember that photoshopped pic of the speedy falling off the cliff?:graucho:)
  9. Sophia, you're so cute! lol love that pic.

i would go with the mc speedy. you've been wanting that for a long long time. :smile:
  10. White MC speedy... it's a classic!
  11. I bought it and then returned it.

I needed the money for clothes instead :supacool:
  12. You guys.

Im slowly falling off the Multicolor band-wagon.

Im feeling a LE bag for once.

I want a new wallet in MC but for now, I think I might be feeling the Perfo much more.
  13. if u feeling for the perfo more than go for it! mc speedy will still be around later. and if u are having too much mono in the collection u can always sell 1 or 2 bags to fund another bag for 2007 :graucho:.
  14. Thank you!
  15. both are great bags.. although i don't really know much about them... i just wanted to say its nice to see you work hard for you bags and save money for them.. you truly deserve them!