Took my Bleeker duffle back and look what I got! I love it!

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
I just got the new Coach Delphine Bag No. 12263. It is a limited Edition Coach and I own one of 24 made in this particular color. It is only available at the Coach Flagship store on 57th Street and the Coach Store in Bel Air. I love it. It is the Cross body bag in brown that I have been searching for. The lining is a screenprint of the Bleeker Ad being featured in all the magazines and it is signed by Reed Krakoff. The hardware is rose gold colored. This bag retails for $1000. It is my most expensive bag to date. The python version is $4,000 but I am not into snakeskin. It also comes with a detachable wristlet in the same screenprint fabric. This is a stunning bag and very boho chic. Perfect for walking around the City. I still have my Bleeker Large Duffle in Bottle green but I don't think that I will be carrying it much now that I have my Beautifil Delphine. The measurements of this bag are 18" wide by 16 1/2" high by 3 1/2" in depth.

Attachments

• IMG0003_1.jpg
    IMG0003_1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG0003_2.jpg
    IMG0003_2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG0003_3.jpg
    IMG0003_3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG0003_5.jpg
    IMG0003_5.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 627
  • IMG0003_6.jpg
    IMG0003_6.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 416
WowWowWow!!!

How does the feel of the leather compare to the Bleecker?
It looks as if it has a real sheen to it.

Do tell!

The leather is very smooth and supple. It does have a gorgeous sheen to it and they are calling it whiskey but this color is deeper than that of my Whiskey Ali. The leather in the bleeker is a burnished leather. I am not sure what kind of leather this is but it is exquisite. I may not carry another bag all winter long!

"The leather is very smooth and supple. It does have a gorgeous sheen to it and they are calling it whiskey but this color is deeper than that of my Whiskey Ali. The leather in the bleeker is a burnished leather. I am not sure what kind of leather this is but it is exquisite. I may not carry another bag all winter long! "

It sounds (and looks) just wonderful!