Took my Bleeker duffle back and look what I got! I love it!

ITA!!! Liz, you are seriously "in the know" and at the forefront of new styles! You always impress me with your knowledge and your new bags!

Congrats on your beautiful and limited Delphine - she is perfect for the City!!!:woohoo:

Thanks very much for your kind words. I don't know that I know any more about bags than anyone else on the forum as I consider all of you experts here when it comes to
Coach handbags. I just happen to know my own personal style very well and what works for me. I do love the Delphine and hope that Coach continues to make more beautiful, organic bags.

Wow, I must not be enough of a Coach fan to know they made bags like these - really really limited edition! Congrats - that's a hefty price tag, but, wow.

I really like the detachable clutch :smile:

ITA!!! Liz, you are seriously "in the know" and at the forefront of new styles! You always impress me with your knowledge and your new bags!

Congrats on your beautiful and limited Delphine - she is perfect for the City!!!:woohoo:

. . . she's undercover Coach Sleuth :supacool: I hang onto her words about upcoming styles and colors! and . . . if you're gonna get a bag :yahoo: "get a bag!!!!!" :yahoo:

Out in the middle of no where in Northern California. Need help in locating the Coach Delphine Limited Edition in Whiskey, please help me!!

From what Liz has said before, it's only available at the Coach store at 57th and Madison in NYC and the Coach store in Belair.

Liz, I've said this before, but that bag is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! If I had the money, I'd be all over it!

I just got the new Coach Delphine Bag No. 12263. It is a limited Edition Coach and I own one of 24 made in this particular color. It is only available at the Coach Flagship store on 57th Street and the Coach Store in Bel Air. I love it. It is the Cross body bag in brown that I have been searching for. The lining is a screenprint of the Bleeker Ad being featured in all the magazines and it is signed by Reed Krakoff. The hardware is rose gold colored. This bag retails for $1000. It is my most expensive bag to date. The python version is $4,000 but I am not into snakeskin. It also comes with a detachable wristlet in the same screenprint fabric. This is a stunning bag and very boho chic. Perfect for walking around the City. I still have my Bleeker Large Duffle in Bottle green but I don't think that I will be carrying it much now that I have my Beautifil Delphine. The measurements of this bag are 18" wide by 16 1/2" high by 3 1/2" in depth.

Liz- They had one in Troy MI yesterday that my SA thought I would love. Instead I bought a second Felicia. We seem to have VERY similar taste.

Most expensive? I thought you had a Lily, which is my most expensive bag.

Out in the middle of no where in Northern California. Need help in locating the Coach Delphine Limited Edition in Whiskey, please help me!!
Try calling the new Legacy Boutique on Bleecker St, NYC @ 1-877-COACH 04 (1-877-262-2404), they also had this bag. You might get lucky to find one!

I also own the Whiskey, and I too purchased mine from NYC Flagship @ 57th & Madison. Since you're in CA, call the Rodeo Drive Boutique to check if they still have any. You can use the store locator on COACH.com. BTW, JAX won't have it!

It's a gorgeous bag & wristlet combo, so consider any color that might be available! Good Luck!

They have this bag at the Coach Bleeker Store in NYC. I saw several of them in whiskey and black when I was last there. See the information below.

COACH BLEECKER STREET
icon_wfootwear.gif
space.gif
372-374 BLEECKER STREET NEW YORK, NY 10014(212) 206-8343Store Hours: MON-SAT 11-8; SUN 12-6