Took my Bleeker duffle back and look what I got! I love it!

1. I just got the new Coach Delphine Bag No. 12263. It is a limited Edition Coach and I own one of 24 made in this particular color. It is only available at the Coach Flagship store on 57th Street and the Coach Store in Bel Air. I love it. It is the Cross body bag in brown that I have been searching for. The lining is a screenprint of the Bleeker Ad being featured in all the magazines and it is signed by Reed Krakoff. The hardware is rose gold colored. This bag retails for $1000. It is my most expensive bag to date. The python version is $4,000 but I am not into snakeskin. It also comes with a detachable wristlet in the same screenprint fabric. This is a stunning bag and very boho chic. Perfect for walking around the City. I still have my Bleeker Large Duffle in Bottle green but I don't think that I will be carrying it much now that I have my Beautifil Delphine. The measurements of this bag are 18" wide by 16 1/2" high by 3 1/2" in depth.

IMG0003_1.jpg IMG0003_2.jpg IMG0003_3.jpg IMG0003_5.jpg IMG0003_6.jpg
  2. WOW! Enjoy!!!! :yes:

3. Wow! I love that. So slouchy, yummy and boho!! Congrats!

4. oooh i am so jealous it's very yummy

5. Congrats! :tup:

6. So jealous! You are so lucky!

7. Thanks for the pictures! I really wanted to see the lining in that bag after reading about it!

Enjoy!!

8. WowWowWow!!!

How does the feel of the leather compare to the Bleecker?
    It looks as if it has a real sheen to it.

Do tell!

9. The leather is very smooth and supple. It does have a gorgeous sheen to it and they are calling it whiskey but this color is deeper than that of my Whiskey Ali. The leather in the bleeker is a burnished leather. I am not sure what kind of leather this is but it is exquisite. I may not carry another bag all winter long!

10. holy cow that thing is HUGE!!! :wtf:

11. "The leather is very smooth and supple. It does have a gorgeous sheen to it and they are calling it whiskey but this color is deeper than that of my Whiskey Ali. The leather in the bleeker is a burnished leather. I am not sure what kind of leather this is but it is exquisite. I may not carry another bag all winter long! "

It sounds (and looks) just wonderful!

12. That's what I thought when I saw the pics too. But it does look gorgeous.

13. It's gorgeous! I could never pull that off, the bag will have to carry me!

14. OMG $1000, you better hold on tight to that bag!!!

15. That is a really cool bag although it looks large. I'm sure it will be great for walking around the city. It looks so cool on you!