Hermes Funniest Ebay listings

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
Browsing through some of these Ebay listings you have to admit people come up with the funniest %&%*%*.:nuts:

Now this one for instance hum!! A Floor Model:confused1: Is this like the year end close-out at your local Sears?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hermes-35cm-Bla...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A Hand Wallet

Wow!! so many thoughts have crossed my mind on this one:nuts::graucho: its a good thing it didn't say "A Mans hand wallet":wtf: and what do you do with a wallet besides carry it your hand?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hermes-Hand-Wal...ryZ45259QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Did you see where the "floor model" has in the description "sides on top are coming apart on one side as well as the bottom." Who would buy a new bag that is already falling apart.

OMG hahahhaha this isn't a funny listing, but it's a very funny response to a question I asked a seller about a bag:

The bag is authentic to the very best of my knowledge, *but* it was a gift from an uncle who is blind. As such I don't have access to the receipt and therefore cannot verify its authenticity. There are plenty of Birkin bags that come with rock-solid verification of authenticity, starting in the $10k+
range.

LOL!!! Gotta hand it to her for originality, at least! (And yes, the bag is fake. Even her blind uncle would know that.)

OMG hahahhaha this isn't a funny listing, but it's a very funny response to a question I asked a seller about a bag:

The bag is authentic to the very best of my knowledge, *but* it was a gift from an uncle who is blind. As such I don't have access to the receipt and therefore cannot verify its authenticity. There are plenty of Birkin bags that come with rock-solid verification of authenticity, starting in the $10k+
range.

LOL!!! Gotta hand it to her for originality, at least! (And yes, the bag is fake. Even her blind uncle would know that.)

It was a gift from an uncle who is blind:supacool::roflmfao::wtf:

range.

:wtf::roflmfao::wtf::roflmfao:OMG Cyn!!!! Thank you for the laugh of the day! (It's still morning here but I doubt anyone can top that one!)

range.

LOLIRL!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I've been swamped moving, but couldn't resist this thread!!

Saw this one today, made me laugh - "good chance it's real"

(no reference to a blind wealthy relative, however :nogood:)

Shiny Black Crocodile Porosus Leather

I am not claiming this is a genuine Hermes and I am not claiming that it isn't. It was a gift from a wealthy relative. It it genuine crocodile!"

6171_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Genuine-Crocodi...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem