Hermes Funniest Ebay listings

1. Browsing through some of these eBay listings you have to admit people come up with the funniest %&%*%*.:nuts:

Now this one for instance hum!! A Floor Model:confused1: Is this like the year end close-out at your local Sears?

A Hand Wallet

Wow!! so many thoughts have crossed my mind on this one:nuts::graucho: its a good thing it didn't say "A Mans hand wallet":wtf: and what do you do with a wallet besides carry it your hand?
  2. Did you see where the "floor model" has in the description "sides on top are coming apart on one side as well as the bottom." Who would buy a new bag that is already falling apart.
  3. OMG! I didn't know hand wallets excisted!? What if I've been carrying a foot wallet all this time!:wtf: I def. need to get this one!
  4. I know!! the things we learn on a daily basis!!:roflmfao:
  5. LMAO...this is a great idea for a thread...
  6. Hehee....these auctions are funny--but also scary. I mean, there are plenty of people out there who have NO idea about Hermes "floor models".
  7. OMG hahahhaha this isn't a funny listing, but it's a very funny response to a question I asked a seller about a bag:

The bag is authentic to the very best of my knowledge, *but* it was a gift from an uncle who is blind. As such I don't have access to the receipt and therefore cannot verify its authenticity. There are plenty of Birkin bags that come with rock-solid verification of authenticity, starting in the $10k+

LOL!!! Gotta hand it to her for originality, at least! (And yes, the bag is fake. Even her blind uncle would know that.)

8. It was a gift from an uncle who is blind:supacool::roflmfao::wtf:
  9. I know, right???! LOLOL I'm going to be laughing about that one all day.
  11. LOLIRL!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  12. I've been swamped moving, but couldn't resist this thread!!

Saw this one today, made me laugh - "good chance it's real"

(no reference to a blind wealthy relative, however :nogood:)

Shiny Black Crocodile Porosus Leather

I am not claiming this is a genuine Hermes and I am not claiming that it isn't. It was a gift from a wealthy relative. It it genuine crocodile!"