Just for fun! Barbie's Birkins!

LOL, I will never grow up ;) I was a 'closet' collector for years, and all my barbies were tucked away in the back of a closet...now I have embraced my inner child and openly play ;) There will be months that go by and I don't touch them...then I will start on a project and be consumed for a month. Last April, I created a 'guys' house and worked on it feverishly for about 5 weeks...lol...haven't touched it since.

I was very proud of the bathroom, though....believe it or not this was 100% pink, when I started with it!

gbath.jpg

gbath2.jpg

If anyone is interested in the birkins, I did have them made. They were about $18. If we did a bulk order, I bet the would be about $15.

I Remeber When You Posted Your Dollhouses....I'm Still In Total Aw!!!! Twink ~ You Are Beyond Talented!!!!!

ETA: Let Me Know When You May Be Purchasing More....I Would Love Some(Still Trying To Figure Out What I Am Going To Do With Them!LOL!)!!! :smile:

"If anyone is interested in the birkins, I did have them made. They were about $18. If we did a bulk order, I bet the would be about $15."

Mary, I would love to order!!! Please let me know if you decide to do a bulk order - Thanks