Just for fun! Barbie's Birkins!

omg tink LOVE it!!! you have the best stuff. seriously. i love all the bags she got you- they even came with the gift bags! omg. what a fantastic friend!

i had the pool and i think i had the camper or a car. i LOVED barbie. and my dorothy hamill doll. lol. i was so 70s. i had a brooke shields doll too but she didnt get along with barbie.

cb- i had an easy bake oven but my parents never told me about refills so when i used up the mixes i was done. i bought myself a 60s one on ebay last year and a friend of mine got me a new one when i told her about the mixes. lol. so now i have 2 in my closet. why, i have no idea...

I have been meaning to show you ladies for awhile these 'birkins' I had made for Barbie...my friend gave me a few more for my birthday, so I thought I should finally take a pic!

bbirk.jpg

You made these?!?!? :nuts: WOW!!!

Those Barbie Birkins are sooooooo cute... now there will be a waiting list for these Birkins as well !!!!!

I must admit that I am a miniaturist as well. I collect in the 1" to 1' scale. At one time, I owned 14 dollhouses. I set each house in a different city.

My miniature family has since downsized and now have a New York townhouse, an East Hampton summer home, and a lakeside cottage.

OMG i had the barbie townhouse with the yellow plastic elevator...and the barbie above ground swimming pool like the ones from the sixties lol. and the camper and corvette...i was a very high maintenance child i guess, nothing like the adult me har har.

LOL... I had the Barbie townhouse too!!! I also had the motor home and the kitchen with tiny pots and pans and cereal boxes. Brings back great memories... :heart: