What to do about a defective bag?

On the contrary, story telling skills quite excellent. You had me quite agog with your Tale of Two Bosses.

So much so that in the unveiling of the bosses, I already had visions of Camp Ken throwing hissy fit. Alas my imagination might have exceeded your recounting skills, in my haste to picture Ken with one hand on hip, lip curling in distaste, and waving other hand vigourously in outrage.

LOL.

Oh, he does that! He does that all the time! It's CLASSIC!

I totally :heart: Camp Ken. He's the one that told me he could see himself wearing my outfits to a gay bar some night. Truly a compliment a girl can chew on for days...:sad:

He just doesn't have hissy fits about serious things. He had one when a coworker misidentified my Hermes scarf as a Chanel. I could tell you what he said, but then I'd get SKBanned, so, you know...

Actually, I have two bosses:

Humor-free Barbie and Drag Queen Ken. Drag Queen Ken is the one that put me down on our website as Office Goddess.

Humor-free Barbie is thrower of subsequent hissy fit..

That's even funnier! Oh well, you're gonna looovvvveee the bolide! What color is it?

it's true!

sorry, can't focus. there's a protest outside *i think* a nail salon behind my apt bldg and all i can hear is "WHY GOD?" over and over. i ask myself that all the time.

Oh, he does that! He does that all the time! It's CLASSIC!

I totally :heart: Camp Ken. He's the one that told me he could see himself wearing my outfits to a gay bar some night. Truly a compliment a girl can chew on for days...:sad:

He just doesn't have hissy fits about serious things. He had one when a coworker misidentified my Hermes scarf as a Chanel. I could tell you what he said, but then I'd get SKBanned, so, you know...

LMAO. He sounds a total hoot to work for. Bet he can identify all your clothes and accessories from 40 paces!! :nuts:

Oh, WN! 40 paces is for amateurs. He's a truly advanced Camp Ken. 100 paces is all he needs.

LOL at the "Why God" protest.

Advanced level Camp Ken with eagle eyed vision. :roflmfao:

Has he ever modelled any of your accessories? I've had someone once offer to help me with my Birkin (true, heavy that day) then I noticed him running to nearby mirror to admire himself! :roflmfao:

it's true!

sorry, can't focus. there's a protest outside *i think* a nail salon behind my apt bldg and all i can hear is "WHY GOD?" over and over. i ask myself that all the time.

I think I preferred your original interpretation of the boycott chant. At least "Why God" sounds more profound than the merely mundane "Boycott Nail Plaza". Ho hum.

Yes, yes he has. We've ended up in the bathroom playing dress up before. Don't tell anyone. Especially don't tell Mr.GGA. I don't think he'd be nearly as amused as I was.

Yes, yes he has. We've ended up in the bathroom playing dress up before. Don't tell anyone. Especially don't tell Mr.GGA. I don't think he'd be nearly as amused as I was.

Well as long as he didn't ask to try on your underwear, I think you're doing ok. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Btw bathroom. Which? Obviously girls' would have been the more appropriate one. LOL.