What to do about a defective bag?

Well as long as he didn't ask to try on your underwear, I think you're doing ok. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Btw bathroom. Which? Obviously girls' would have been the more appropriate one. LOL.

The girls'. It has the much better mirror.

and no, we've not gotten to a "sharing underwear" comfort level.

And we never, never will.

You know, I'd just like to take a moment to point out that we started with a defective bag, and we're still talking about things that aren't quite right, so we're pretty much on topic. Really...

Please, please don't close this party, I mean thread.

GGA...I love your spirit... I feel occasional guilt for straying from Massai tragedy...but then you assure us that all is well...

So...I have great faith that thereallouis will achieve advanced eagle-eye status...he is well on his way... Although that man drank too much this weekend and has lost some of his H focus...work of the college student... Oh I remember the days...Thursday nickel taps...Friday skip class...Friday Happy Hour...Friday evening...Saturday pre-game staring at 8 am...Saturday let tailgaters use house bathroom if we could eat from their tailgate buffets...skip the game...Saturday night parties...Sunday sleep... And I grew up to be a professor...lol... Well...current balance in life is travel and H bags...don't want to get DULL! Haha...