What to do about a defective bag?

And sheesh! He knew what we were when he married me, too! It's not like my family was likely to undergo some massive psychic realignment and become normal, or anything.

Sheesh!

Oh...GGA...I can empathize...my BIL fell out of a tree hunting w/ my father's family and broke his back...he is okay now...it was a scary time... And now...we can laugh...TG... It was quite challenging to explain to non-natives...woods...deer stand...ice...fall...guns...

LOL...you climb up a tree...sit on your stand (haha...like a little tree house w/o walls)...and wait for deer... Or...ala my BIN...you climb up the tree to your stand...hit a patch of ice...and fall down to the ground...

me h? nothing. no buying for me for a very long time. though i would love if a fairy came and brought me a gold bolide or garden party or even another massai. wouldn't it be great if there were fairies in the world that could do that? though i will be getting an agenda soonish. as soon as i can find a color i like. i have a store credit i can use.

You should get a new one to replace it, unacceptable. So sorry gga!

They're absolutely getting me a new one. The SM checked the US stores. There are no other Massais in this color/leather combination, so she's ordering it from Paris. She said it will likely take a couple of years, so this way, I'm getting a completely different bag (Bolide) for now, and an exact replacement later. We're not doing the H math for MR.GGA. He would be sad.

I'm feeling much more cheerful, though.

They're absolutely getting me a new one. The SM checked the US stores. There are no other Massais in this color/leather combination, so she's ordering it from Paris. She said it will likely take a couple of years, so this way, I'm getting a completely different bag (Bolide) for now, and an exact replacement later. We're not doing the H math for MR.GGA. He would be sad.

I'm feeling much more cheerful, though.

When Paris sends over your new warrior can you get them to include a batch of fairy dust, to sprinkle over hlfinn, for luck? LOL.

When Paris sends over your new warrior can you get them to include a batch of fairy dust, to sprinkle over hlfinn, for luck? LOL.

Oh of course! What are goddesses for if not to a) provide lucky fairy dust, b) smite one's enemies, and c) look fab while doing it?

Anyway, considering where I work, I can probably get all the dust I need locally. Did I mention my boss looks EXACTLY like GF's avatar?

Actually, I have two bosses:

Humor-free Barbie and Drag Queen Ken. Drag Queen Ken is the one that put me down on our website as Office Goddess.

Humor-free Barbie is thrower of subsequent hissy fit.

I'll work on the story telling skills.

On the contrary, story telling skills quite excellent. You had me quite agog with your Tale of Two Bosses.

So much so that in the unveiling of the bosses, I already had visions of Camp Ken throwing hissy fit. Alas my imagination might have exceeded your recounting skills, in my haste to picture Ken with one hand on hip, lip curling in distaste, and waving other hand vigourously in outrage.

LOL.