Something denim and I love it!

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
I've been wanting something from the LV denim line for a while now but could never decide which style to get ... until now! :yes:

Meet my new Neo Cabby MM in blue denim. :nuts: I also got the vernis multiclés 4 in pomme d'amour to replace my old multiclés that I've had for ages. I think the blue denim looks great with the pomme d'amour color.

I seriously love my new bag. :love: I normally prefer hand-held bags, but I really like the convenience of the shoulder strap. The Neo Cabby is also a real fun bag.

I placed some charms from places I travelled to recently to personalize the bag a bit. :smile:

NeoCabbyMM_VernisCles_LaVan.jpg

I've been wanting something from the LV denim line for a while now but could never decide which style to get ... until now! :yes:

Meet my new Neo Cabby MM in blue denim. :nuts: I also got the vernis multiclés 4 in pomme d'amour to replace my old multiclés that I've had for ages. I think the blue denim looks great with the pomme d'amour color.

I seriously love my new bag. :love: I normally prefer hand-held bags, but I really like the convenience of the shoulder strap. The Neo Cabby is also a real fun bag.

I placed some charms from places I travelled to recently to personalize the bag a bit. :smile:

View attachment 257214

Congrats! Everyone has been getting the black ones, nice to see a blue denim for a change! Looks amazing with the red next to it.

Thank you for the compliments ... I've been on LV hiatus for a while but this bag really caught my attention. One bag I'd also like to see is the Palermo that should come out this autumn!

EmilyK / LVobsessed415- I thought about the black denim but I really like the contrast between the blue denim and the natural vachetta so I took this one. It's also think it's more casual and fun.

Congratulations on your gorgeous new Neo Cabby. I was at LV yesterday and I never really gave much thought to the blue denim Neo Cabby since I already have a blue denim bag, but this one is really nice!! Excellent choice!

Thank you for the compliments ... I've been on LV hiatus for a while but this bag really caught my attention. One bag I'd also like to see is the Palermo that should come out this autumn!

EmilyK / LVobsessed415- I thought about the black denim but I really like the contrast between the blue denim and the natural vachetta so I took this one. It's also think it's more casual and fun.

I just got the black and I still cant decide if I like it. I love the contrast that the blue has too.

Nice bag!! Congrats!