Something denim and I love it!

1. I've been wanting something from the LV denim line for a while now but could never decide which style to get ... until now! :yes:

Meet my new Neo Cabby MM in blue denim. :nuts: I also got the vernis multiclés 4 in pomme d'amour to replace my old multiclés that I've had for ages. I think the blue denim looks great with the pomme d'amour color.

I seriously love my new bag. :love: I normally prefer hand-held bags, but I really like the convenience of the shoulder strap. The Neo Cabby is also a real fun bag.

I placed some charms from places I travelled to recently to personalize the bag a bit. :smile:

2. Congrats! Everyone has been getting the black ones, nice to see a blue denim for a change! Looks amazing with the red next to it.
  3. Just beautiful ;)
  4. Great bag! Congrats :tup:
  5. gorgeous, nice to see a blue cabby out there. congrats!
  6. The bag's gorgous!! Congratulations and use it well! :yahoo:
  7. Thank you for the compliments ... I've been on LV hiatus for a while but this bag really caught my attention. One bag I'd also like to see is the Palermo that should come out this autumn!

EmilyK / LVobsessed415- I thought about the black denim but I really like the contrast between the blue denim and the natural vachetta so I took this one. It's also think it's more casual and fun.
  8. Congratulations! It's beautiful.
  9. Congratulations on your gorgeous new Neo Cabby. I was at LV yesterday and I never really gave much thought to the blue denim Neo Cabby since I already have a blue denim bag, but this one is really nice!! Excellent choice!
  10. LOVE it LaVan! And the Pomme is TDF too! Congrats!
  11. Congrats!
  12. congrats on your cabby!!! its funny to think that the black was the limited color, but actually the blue denim seems to be more rare. heh
  13. congrat's...
  14. Cute!! I love the Cabby!

15. I just got the black and I still cant decide if I like it. I love the contrast that the blue has too.

Nice bag!! Congrats!