Tpf interesting stats... 64% addicts, 5x Asians, 3x grad school

Umm, prob not very accurate. The proportion of female to male is a little off (we have fewer men than the table would have it appear), and I highly doubt there are more than twice as many "African-American" participants as there are "Caucasian" participants.

I don't know if I buy all that, how would they know our race, kids, etc...the age they could try and compile the birthday from the registration, but I know many people, myself included don't use my real birthday in regstrations.

i personally think those stats are b.s. and yeah, how do they get that info?? when registering on this forum i never provided household income, nor race or education level.

Interesting and creepy at the same time...LOL. From what I know about tPF, their statistics seem to be WAY off!

Yeah. I think they gather some data from the registration, then have an intern browse the forum and check what links / brand names we post.

Personally, I think it's creepy as; that's why I try to post as little personal information as possible...