Tpf interesting stats... 64% addicts, 5x Asians, 3x grad school

That is true, but at the same time, you can't be too paranoid...lol.

I think I share quite a bit, but even if you culled everything I have ever written (which is a lot), the most pertinent info you would find is; my first name is Mary, I live in the Bay Area, I am married and have kids.....everything else is irrelevant fluff.

With about 5 million people in the Bay Area, I am sure enough are named Mary that are married with kids to keep me from being singled out, kwim.

Tink,I'm not paranoid just a bit more careful.Experience can be a great teacher.
Just an example of a mistake I made a few years ago.
I use to belong to a Porsche forum I was excited to share my new ride a Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet .I forgot to white-out the license plate tag when I shared my pictures,big mistake on my part.

Imagine my surprise when four days later it was stolen as it sat in my driveway in broad daylight.It was recovered over 600 miles away as was the thief.This creep had a friend that worked at the DMV and with his help he lead this creep right to my front-door so to speak.In the end they both were arrested and charged with grand theft auto but my little boo-boo got the ball rolling.Rest assured I will never make the same mistake.

Umm, prob not very accurate. The proportion of female to male is a little off (we have fewer men than the table would have it appear), and I highly doubt there are more than twice as many "African-American" participants as there are "Caucasian" participants.

I'm not sure how accurate this study is but I will say that being a fashion student and having studied marketing, African-American women were second in the running against Asians with buying power and Caucasians coming somewhere in 3rd of 4th. This doesn't mean that Caucasians don't spend money they just spend it differently and have different priorities. The study I am referring to is of the U.S. as a whole. Thus I do think we have a lot of African-American participants because of there high interest in fashion.

Tink,I'm not paranoid just a bit more careful.Experience can be a great teacher.
I use to belong to a Porsche forum I was excited to share my new ride a Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet .I forgot to white-out the license plate tag when I shared my pictures,big mistake on my part.

Imagine my surprise when four days later it was stolen as it sat in my driveway in broad daylight.It was recovered over 600 miles away as was the thief.This creep had a friend that worked at the DMV and with his help he lead this creep right to my front-door so to speak.In the end they both were arrested and charged with grand theft auto but my little boo-boo got the ball rolling.Rest assured I will never make the same mistake.

Wow!! I'm glad you got your car back but what a scary experience and obviously a life lesson. We all have to be careful on what we are posting on any forum.... I noticed in another thread that a few tPFers had actual shown their credit card numbers when showing pics of what was in their wallet!!! I immediately reported it and the pics were removed by the mods.

I do hear you, that is one thing I am careful about...pics....never any modeling pics of me, no pics of the kids, etc.

I am glad you got your car back!!