Tpf interesting stats... 64% addicts, 5x Asians, 3x grad school

1. I wonder if this stuff is reliable, and how in the world they get the info? LOL

I love how they say 64% of visitors are categorized as "addicts"!! :tup::p
  2. Interesting!
  3. Wow, how the hell did they get all that info? That's kind of creepy..
  4. Umm, prob not very accurate. The proportion of female to male is a little off (we have fewer men than the table would have it appear), and I highly doubt there are more than twice as many "African-American" participants as there are "Caucasian" participants.
  5. Wow cool.
  6. how the hell do they know education levels, income and race?
  7. I don't know if I buy all that, how would they know our race, kids, etc...the age they could try and compile the birthday from the registration, but I know many people, myself included don't use my real birthday in regstrations.
  8. hehe, i like the "you can correct them"
  9. Interesting and creepy at the same time...LOL. From what I know about tPF, their statistics seem to be WAY off!
  10. Scary. I qualify for all 3!
  11. what about the other 36%?? crazy people coming here and NOT being addicts :wtf:
  12. i personally think those stats are b.s. and yeah, how do they get that info?? when registering on this forum i never provided household income, nor race or education level.
  13. Wow, that's creepy and wrong all at the same time.
  14. Yeah. I think they gather some data from the registration, then have an intern browse the forum and check what links / brand names we post.

Personally, I think it's creepy as; that's why I try to post as little personal information as possible...
  15. Weird! They don't even mention that we like Louis Vuitton! That sub-forum is usually the busiest on tPF!