Tpf interesting stats... 64% addicts, 5x Asians, 3x grad school

1. I wonder if this stuff is reliable, and how in the world they get the info? LOL

I love how they say 64% of visitors are categorized as "addicts"!! :tup::p

http://www.quantcast.com/forum.purseblog.com

2. Interesting!

3. Wow, how the hell did they get all that info? That's kind of creepy..

4. Umm, prob not very accurate. The proportion of female to male is a little off (we have fewer men than the table would have it appear), and I highly doubt there are more than twice as many "African-American" participants as there are "Caucasian" participants.

5. Wow cool.

6. how the hell do they know education levels, income and race?

7. I don't know if I buy all that, how would they know our race, kids, etc...the age they could try and compile the birthday from the registration, but I know many people, myself included don't use my real birthday in regstrations.

8. hehe, i like the "you can correct them" button...lol

9. Interesting and creepy at the same time...LOL. From what I know about tPF, their statistics seem to be WAY off!

10. Scary. I qualify for all 3!

11. what about the other 36%?? crazy people coming here and NOT being addicts :wtf:

12. i personally think those stats are b.s. and yeah, how do they get that info?? when registering on this forum i never provided household income, nor race or education level.

13. Wow, that's creepy and wrong all at the same time.

14. Yeah. I think they gather some data from the registration, then have an intern browse the forum and check what links / brand names we post.

Personally, I think it's creepy as; that's why I try to post as little personal information as possible...

15. Weird! They don't even mention that we like Louis Vuitton! That sub-forum is usually the busiest on tPF!