Can't wait 9 more days... I ended up buying it today!

Accordingly to the SA, the lookbook was delayed quite abit than they anticipated. I wonder why.....haha and I saw the Fendi-spy-like bag in black denim in the lookbook. I don't like it.:nogood:

GRR I'm so jealous!! I'm dying to see the lookbook, then I can actually waitlist for all these things instead of having to ask the manager if he's seen it yet first!

Question for you:
Did you happen to read about the silver Suhali zippy wallet in the lookbook?

In the lookbook it says it's 470CDN...I guess it'll be at least 10 dollar difference?!?! I am sure i'll find its use once i bring it home :graucho: hehehe.

I think I'll have to find a use for it before I buy it. Otherwise, it'll just be sitting in my closet unused like my white MC wapity! What do you mean a 10 dollar difference?

I think I'll have to find a use for it before I buy it. Otherwise, it'll just be sitting in my closet unused like my white MC wapity! What do you mean a 10 dollar difference?

The price on the lookbook is just an estimated price. I thought of getting a wapity (in black MC) before but i decided not to get it at the end because I always carry tons of stuffs. And the wapity doesn't look that good to be used as a special events (IMO).

Thanks everyone!! I'll take a pic of everything I got for my bday in about a week!!! EXCITMENT!:yahoo:I can't wait to use the new babies I got!!;)

Image120.jpg

Do those 2 fleurs on the right line up with the flap? Just wondering if its just this picture that they don't line up.

Do those 2 fleurs on the right line up with the flap? Just wondering if its just this picture that they don't line up.

Yes they do line-up. it's just the angle problem when I did the shot :P ehhehe

As for the trunk show, it is worth to go because now I know I will most likely be NOT getting the mirage speedy..I am those who need to see things IRL before hand..hehe

So, what are you going to do with that $2000 you saved? :graucho:

AHAHAHA..hmm...good question....I dunno yet.....I even have second thought on the nimbus PM too!! WOW..that's going to be another chunk of money ...:graucho::graucho:

What is ur coming "target(s "? I remembered you said you want the Batignolles Regular right.....is it still the same?

AHAHAHA..hmm...good question....I dunno yet.....I even have second thought on the nimbus PM too!! WOW..that's going to be another chunk of money ...:graucho::graucho:

What is ur coming "target(s "? I remembered you said you want the Batignolles Regular right.....is it still the same?

Well I'm going to wait until the purple epi comes out, so I'm going to be on a bag ban until that comes out. I was tempted to get the Damier Porte Valeurs Organzer though. It'd be perfect to use with my Cozy since it doesn't have a coin compartment!

But I still haven't used my Pomme Koala wallet so maybe I should use that first.