Can't wait 9 more days... I ended up buying it today!

Well I'm going to wait until the purple epi comes out, so I'm going to be on a bag ban until that comes out. I was tempted to get the Damier Porte Valeurs Organzer though. It'd be perfect to use with my Cozy since it doesn't have a coin compartment!

But I still haven't used my Pomme Koala wallet so maybe I should use that first.

Yes...i want the purple epi too...too bad there is still no news about this.....Ohh..you have a pomme koala wallet? How much is it? I was once thinking about gettingit......i LVoe the pomme colour:heart:
The week before i went on my road trip, I went to see the suhali zippy in verone, not liking it at all! Love the colour but it doesn't look good on the zippy IMO...and the wallet is a bit big for me:P

Yes...i want the purple epi too...too bad there is still no news about this.....Ohh..you have a pomme koala wallet? How much is it? I was once thinking about gettingit......i LVoe the pomme colour:heart:
The week before i went on my road trip, I went to see the suhali zippy in verone, not liking it at all! Love the colour but it doesn't look good on the zippy IMO...and the wallet is a bit big for me:P

I got my pomme koala wallet before the price increase and it was $725...I think its $745 now.