Ever get an uncontrollable "buying" itch?

Oh yes, that Bolide is calling out to me. I'm actually on modified bedrest for now so no H outtings as of yet but that Bolide....sooooooo yummy!

Oh Lux - hope you are okay! BIN stands for "Bolide Itch Not" so you should press it! Can also stand for "Birkin Itch Not" (Okay a little geek humor:hrmm:)

I too have an Hermes itch, but no boutiques nearby. I am now too afraid to buy on e-bay, since I do not as familiar with Hermes handbags as you and a lot of the other ladies on TPF. Good luck!

We all get that itch and I hate to say it but TPF only makes it worse. Everytime I log onto the inventory update or post ebay finds threads I find something else I'm sure I could use.

I am seriously having this itch now. I told my SA that I'm not in a hurry. Who am I kidding?? Then I rang my SA up, visit the store and told my SA I couldn't wait anymore!!

A, have you ever considered a 35cm as a diaper bag??

AL, scratch your itch!!!! You are growing an entire human being inside, so I think a present is certainly not uncalled for!!! A bolide is just the ticket.

And someday your darling baby will be a teen, and you will definitely want a present at that point.

But if you get it NOW, think of the $ you will save!!

AL,
I can relate to that "itch" and I too blame it on hormones, but not the ones like you have. I will be 47 next month so my itch (and a lot of other things) gets blamed on peri-menopause hormones - LOL.
I really like the idea of a 35cm Birkin in a POP color for your push present!!!!!
Take good care of yourself and the little guy!!
xoxoxox

Ladies, what can I say??? I love you all!!!:heart: I have been coveting all the gorgeous Bolides on tPF for quite some time. Cross your fingers for me...

Queenie, I definitely have considered a 35cm as a diaper bag but something tells me to wait to try that out. I guess I'll know if I am "messy mommy" or "tidy mommy" soon enough....;)

Oh, and I completely agree that tPF makes it worse but I think that's why I came here to start this thread. It's a sickness, I tell ya!

^^^^ I *LOVE* it so much!!! Even though I purchased a gorgeous Kelly last week, their is nothing like the excitement of your first Hermes handbag purchase!!!!
Think hard about that 35cm Birkin. Any new mommy deserves to be pampered!

YES....I completely get the buying itch, but you already know that, ;)!!! And you also should know that you esp.deserve to scratch that itch right now....please let us help to enable you in any and all ways possible. I hope that you are feeling well, :heart: ...

YES....I completely get the buying itch, but you already know that, ;)!!! And you also should know that you esp.deserve to scratch that itch right now....please let us help to enable you in any and all ways possible. I hope that you are feeling well, :heart: ...

Hi MrsM! Hope you're doing well, too!

OK, now I've really got a 35cm Birkin on the brain! Maybe it was the gorgeous BB in boxcalf that you just acquired, MrsM! Too gorgeous for words!

^^Okay, let's start thinking about what fun color you might like to add to your collection! I know you had wanted Blk Box, but that is decidedly not a fun color.....so what colors are you considering and any particular leather? Reds, Greens, Purples, Blues, etc.....
I am loving my new TB, but strangely enough, I am still a bit ansy for something else, :lol:! So I would prefer to shop for you, :P:heart:.

^^Okay, let's start thinking about what fun color you might like to add to your collection! I know you had wanted Blk Box, but that is decidedly not a fun color.....so what colors are you considering and any particular leather? Reds, Greens, Purples, Blues, etc.....
I am loving my new TB, but strangely enough, I am still a bit ansy for something else, :lol:! So I would prefer to shop for you, :P:heart:.

LOL! Well, sometimes I want something smashing RED and then I think, mmm...blues, and then greens...there's just so much in the H rainbow that I want them all!