Ever get an uncontrollable "buying" itch?

yes! mommys need to pamper themselves to gear up for those first few months of craziness. you deserve it, and more!!! also, your husband will forgive all since you are carrying his child (we are soooo bad). i agree with you, go for a bright, fun color!!!

I agree, Lux, pamper yourself, as once the baby comes you'll be so busy you won't have time to do these things for a while!!

Having said that, I've been pregnant twice, and I get the itch, preggers or not!!

I can relate to Cristina...sometimes I can go long periods without needing to buy, and sometimes it's SUCH a compulsion, I can't stand it!!!!!!!

Ohhhh, so we're talkin BIG purchase :graucho:....LOVE IT!

Well, I say Bolide, but that's because I've slowly been obsession over one. It was actually the first H bag I fell in love with. It was a BL Bolide in Togo.... *Sigh*

But with a Birkin....well you can't go wrong with a fun colored Birkin!

Two things really...

A 37cm Mou Bolide (I just love this size and style - yum)

and

A 35cm Birkin, in either togo or clemence in a fun color

I'm really craving some H color!

Yes...pregnancy hormones....they were responsible for MANY purchases and extra lbs that I acquired during my pregnancy! Damn those hormones ;):graucho:

I blame it all on the hormone due to pregnancy. i have been buying TOO many bags impulsively since the beginning. I am glad it'll soon be over. and it doesn't help the fact that Hermes and mall are 5 minutes away from me :graucho:

Two things really...

A 37cm Mou Bolide (I just love this size and style - yum)

and

A 35cm Birkin, in either togo or clemence in a fun color

I'm really craving some H color!

hehe, i am terrible!
I think you should get a 35cm fun color Birkin and you can always use that as a baby bag too :wlae: and you are totally justify that with yourself and hubby:rolleyes:

btw, how much longer do you have left? and congratz!

Oh bedrest......I hope everything is going along safely.

I love the idea of the Bolide....and with a new little guy on the way, you will definitely want your hands free and Bolide w/the strap, it would be perfect!

Oh yes, that Bolide is calling out to me. I'm actually on modified bedrest for now so no H outtings as of yet but that Bolide....sooooooo yummy!

hehe, i am terrible!
I think you should get a 35cm fun color Birkin and you can always use that as a baby bag too :wlae: and you are totally justify that with yourself and hubby:rolleyes:

btw, how much longer do you have left? and congratz!

79 days to go! Congrats to you , too!!! You're almost there!!!!

Well, I get the itch and it's from hormones but NOT the pregnancy ones!!! LOL!!!!

I'm just dying to find that light colored Kelly of my dreams but I'm trying to be very, very careful which one.....

I say, when those hormones rage........go buy yourself a bag!!!!!

Yes, I do, too. Especially when i'm home alot, getting cabin fever and trolling the internet - like you are doing right now and will be doing for at least the next few months. Stay put! No desperate Hermes boutique runs. BIN away. That bolide for openers is a great buy. Lots of good stuff on the internet the boutique won't have in stock. Stay put! :heart::heart:

Ad, I used to have a secretary who would respond: "Go scratch!" when she was asked to do an assignment she didn't want to do. I never thought "go scratch" was a particularly appropriate response but I'm about to say it now! If you have that itch - go scratch!! You deserve it!

I do know how you feel, lux!!! When that happens and I end up in H, I try very hard not to buy just for the sake of buying though. I am getting better at this but boy is it hard!!!!! hang in there.