Ever get an uncontrollable "buying" itch?

Queenie, I definitely have considered a 35cm as a diaper bag but something tells me to wait to try that out. I guess I'll know if I am "messy mommy" or "tidy mommy" soon enough....;)
I'm thinking those inserts that Pazt got for her Victoria FT would help! Yeah hold on to the birkin and get the bolide now! :graucho:

GREEN! GREEN!

Just kidding....green just happens to be MY fave!

Modified bedrest is so crappy when you're pregnant. I had it for the last trimester for both pregnancies...used to surf ebay CONSTANTLY....thought I was safe from the store...until my SA told me he could EMAIL me PICS!!!!! DANGER AHEAD!!

Bedrest is the WORST thing for the credit card!! LOL!!

How about a nice blue Bolide?

Ive have that uncontrollable itch since joining H forum:P but it finally subsides and will be totally eliminated when I have my kelly :rolleyes:. whenever Im feeling it...I just stare and fondle my precious collection.

Just sit and enjoy what you have now.:smile:

ooppss, just read the last posts! I think VFT is a best H diaper bag.:smile:

if your itching for a push out present...nothing beats a croc in any size!:graucho:

OH yes I get the itch! Especially if I am feeling a bit neglected...the little voice gets very loud then!

You wont have a lot of time for shopping, internet or not in a few weeks, so now is the time to buy! I think something in a nice bright colour to perk you up when you are feeling a bit tired!

Oh honey, I hear you!! I have that itch all the time. once a month it gets uncontrollable!! And just when I think I'm done, another amazing bag pops into my head.
I say go for red!

A Rouge Garance Bolide sounds like the perfect remedy for the itch. :graucho:

I get those itches all the time unfortunately and being laid up at home with chronic morning sickness and pregnancy hormones coursing through the veins doesn't help matters that's for sure. I'm constantly on-line looking for relief!