William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

Sounds Rose Hanbury's life is becoming a living hell only because the detractors of the RF have absolutely nothing else to try to slam William with. It's clear to me, anyway, that if both KCIII and PoW choose to become very strong supporters/advocates of those affected by cancer then the popularity of the monarchy will soar. There's a bit of a fine line in the sense that it could give the idiots in the media an argument that they could be seen as exploiting their illnesses. I wouldn't see it that way but we know all too well the anti-monarchists beg for anything to glom onto to take digs at the RF. I can see enormous benefit to cancer patients if KCIII and PoW bring more of their personal illness experience to the surface at a time they deem appropriate. One could argue that they have the best of everything including staff to help with all their needs and they're far better off than anyone else. While true, their illnesses make them much more relatable to other families and help others feel less alone.

The BBC took the unprecedented step of issuing a statement that it was real and unedited. That's how bad things have gotten.
Well I am certainly glad they did this to put the crazy speculation to rest. You are right, things must have gotten really nuts for the BBC to feel they had to issue this statement.

Catherine is a firstborn child and an eldest daughter, and those people are highly represented among teachers, social workers and caregivers. Called out at age 13 for being "skinny, meek and too perfect," she was bullied in school to the extent that her parents enrolled her elsewhere after two semesters. There is no doubt or dispute about the ways the Middletons support each other and it has been reported that William has a close relationship with them. It could be said that Catherine and William bring out the best in each other. Her public priorities and initiatives are anchored to mental health, the vulnerable, caregivers, those who serve, parents, infants and children. After she is further along in her journey I think she will share a surprising amount of detail about her diagnosis and its fleeting and lasting affects on her roles in life.

Catherine is a firstborn child and an eldest daughter, and those people are highly represented among teachers, social workers and caregivers. Called out at age 13 for being "skinny, meek and too perfect," she was bullied in school to the extent that her parents enrolled her elsewhere after two semesters. There is no doubt or dispute about the ways the Middletons support each other and it has been reported that William has a close relationship with them. It could be said that Catherine and William bring out the best in each other. Her public priorities and initiatives are anchored to mental health, the vulnerable, caregivers, those who serve, parents, infants and children. After she is further along in her journey I think she will share a surprising amount of detail about her diagnosis and its fleeting and lasting affects on her roles in life.
yes, according to Tina Brown in her book, William spent a lot of time with the Middletons before the marriage. He loved being in a "normal" family setting.

To make things even crazier there are people claiming Catherine’s park bench cancer reveal video was fake and CG. They sited the flowers not moving behind her and her ring showing up and disappearing among other things. No matter what they do the tin hat idiots will keep inventing things.
I think the goal is to make people question EVERYTHING and it's sinister.

Are you ok? In January the Palace said it wasn’t cancer. I think you’re channeling your frustration toward an entire internet community at me with this.
If you watched the video, Originally she underwent abdominal surgery in Jan and she thought the condition was noncancerous so The Palace told the truth. She found out that cancer had been present as they ran the test after the operation.