William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

I guess it's too much to ask that this story could go quiet while she heals
We can always look to the good that she has done eg the Carol service. rumors are that William is not so devout as QEII, so how will he be head of the COE ? And every occasion eg Invictus in May seems to require a thanksgiving service in Church. I think the service of Carols is a perfectly modern way to incorporate the (sometimes) medieval COE into the new BRF.
You don’t always have to select songs out of a hymnal, Run Run Reindeer is a thought

This article gives a good contrast:

That's a great article. Not sure I agree that Kate was forced to go out on a brave face and get her groceries. I think she is determined to go out and live normal life as much as possible, and she happened to be photographed doing that last week.

Last edited:

Alleged sexual harasser and known violator of journalist ethics Chris Cuomo telling everyone how terrible they are. He and most of these other folks are all too happy to make money off of tragedy but are now holier than thou. Okay :rolleyes:

And not that I disagree that a lot of speculation was awful towards Kate, but these bottom feeders coming out to act superior is ridiculous.

Heavy Lies the Crown​

The time for Elizabeth II to step down was not long after her Diamond Jubilee in 2012, the year I have come to think of as “Peak London,” when Britain dazzlingly hosted the Olympics. Elizabeth II had embarked on a triumphantly healing visit for the first time to the Republic of Ireland in 2011, Prince Charles proved he was a settled married man at last to Camilla, Prince Harry was a national hero after two military tours of Afghanistan, and Prince William and Kate Middleton had recently tied the knot at Westminster Abbey in a blaze of national good will.

But her 70-year reign has left a pileup of heirs infantilized by too little to do and trapped by a dusty structure that should have been reformed decades ago.