Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I think Buzzard is too concerned about her 'brand' to allow screaming fights in public. At least right now.

I'd say that's a huge difference between her & CBK---CBK did not need the approval of others. She was beyond that. The Claw has nothing other than her image to project so she desperately needs approval from the masses.
I don't really imagine H&M having screaming fights...my idea (and of course I don't know) is more like she tells him what to do and he obeys...maybe he would pout sometimes or turn red :smile:

So the last couple chapters of the Bower book irked me. He implied the Harkles had success with the faux royal visit to NY and everything after…that they are loved in America when they’re a laughingstock at this point. I’m hoping Handbag’s book and his forthcoming attack of Charles and Camilla finally pushes the BRF to cut them off. Can he take away the titles when he is king?
They are still loved in America to some degree. On her birthday I saw a Facebook "Happy birthday" message to Meghan from a local TV station. It had over 2,000 comments and most of them were very positive about her. I could not believe it. It reminded me that there are millions out there who aren't keeping up.

But style isn't everything. I can't believe I'm the only one who remembers all the drama surrounding her. See my post #102,068.
While narcissism is often linked to TW, I believe Celia W, the author of the title "Me, Myself and I: A Journey Into Narcissism", is referring to Hazz's own narcissism.
Agree 100%

While prepping lunch, this occurred to me: is Zedzed copying Wallis to project a Great Romance image? Edward is known mainly, true or false, for giving up the throne for Wallis. Perhaps Zedzed wants to cultivate the impression of her and Hazbeen sacrificing oh so much for privacy/the world/their kids/profit.

Also, and this is a bit of conspiracy theorizing, since the spare inherited the throne after Edward abdicated, are Zedzed and her minions busy damaging the reputation of Charles and William in an effort to turn public opinion against them as worthy of becoming King? Perhaps in her puny and petty mind, she believes that they can be shamed into stepping aside so that her puppet the spare will ascend the throne.

I think they really need the money:
View attachment 5586207
At first, the pair was not on the (tabloids on) supermarket shelves, at least when we’ll behaved, they were on the cover of Time
Nowadays, the supermarket is wallpapered with their faces, since their behavior landed them in gossip columns

Now that's a sign of somebody who never had to worry about money.
I once worked with a woman like that--she opened her LV epi purse once (and I did not know anything about the bag and thought it was kinda ugly) and there were lots of paychecks just stuffed in it. The payroll department used to contact her a couple of times a year to tell her to "PLEASE deposit your paychecks". :wtf: We lived much different lives.

CBK wore ultra plain and simple styles and classics. How can you compare her style with the overblown and overdesigned capes and side drapes on Meghan's dresses. The frog dress? Pleeeez!

frog dress hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
I liked very few of Methane's dresses (mainly the ones that actually fit her) but I particularly detest the green monstrosity. I even went to the designer's website just to assure myself that not all her creations are equally horrendous.