Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Did Charles train H to keep a diary ?
No Idea. If he did, then all he can add to the story is how he felt at the time. Not really earth shattering news, and certainly not what he was paid his large advances for. A lot of people have trauma when they are young, myself included, but it is how you move on with your life that matters.

Charles was 20ish in 1972 when he saw Windsor and was anxious to leave, I give him a pass for lack of patience

Wonder how Charles’ diary was leaked to press

From the article:

The historian believes that Charles likely wrote this with an audience in mind, and would have downplayed any positive experience he might have had.

Prince Charles knew/knows exactly what he is doing. He knows how important it is to make these visits public, just in case there were Wallis&Ed sympathisers. His word choice is particularly meaningful imo. Tragic, indeed.

Last edited:
Imo M is not even a cheap copy of CBK. Good grief, enough with this so-called ‘channeling’. TBower needs to rewrite that chapter. Sheesh.

Not sure whether this book will be released in the US but it is available for pre-order in the UK. The author is the one who made public the Meghan bullying allegations. While the book isn’t about her, I have to think she will be brought up in it since it is about courtiers for the royal family.

Sounds like it would be waaaay more interesting than a whiney diatribe from the emasculated Court Jester, Humbug Hazbeen, as written by TW, possibly in calligraphy, with a footnote on where calligraphic services can be purchased on line through Archwell.

Last edited:
He was a child when his mother died. Anything he has to say is only his opinion or heresay. What insightful news can his 13 year old self possibly add to the conversation 25 years on?
right....what does this person think H has to say that hasn't been said over and over?

quote:
Woven within this book’s narrative will be an account of the death of Diana like no other that any of us have ever read. unquote

Harry wasn't there when she died. the only thing he can really talk about is what he went through

He was a child when his mother died. Anything he has to say is only his opinion or heresay. What insightful news can his 13 year old self possibly add to the conversation 25 years on?

When I was a teen, a former policeman told me it's a crime not to report (another) crime. I believed it for years. When I was an adult I found out that was nonsense.

If H is going to spill some nonsense about that car crash I don't even want to hear about it. He's probably saved some innocuous remark in his stupid head without any evidence. Harry has obviously been scarred for life but he needs to move on.Sadly, tragically, people die in car accidents even day. I lost my father when I was 24, not 13, but I can still empathise.

I think poor Mohamed Al-Fayed who'd tragically lost his beloved son, deflected any feelings of guilt he had by projecting onto the BRF. He'd put the couple in that car with that driver, if it were me, I'd be sick about it too. And Diana was not going to marry Dodi, Mohamed A-F just made the most of an awful situation by exploiting it.

Imo M is not even a cheap copy of CBK. Good grief, enough with this so-called ‘channeling’. TBower needs to rewrite that chapter. Sheesh.

CBK wore ultra plain and simple styles and classics. How can you compare her style with the overblown and overdesigned capes and side drapes on Meghan's dresses. The frog dress? Pleeeez!

right....what does this person think H has to say that hasn't been said over and over?

quote:
Woven within this book’s narrative will be an account of the death of Diana like no other that any of us have ever read. unquote

Harry wasn't there when she died. the only thing he can really talk about is what he went through

Guaranteed pity party.

When I was a teen, a former policeman told me it's a crime not to report (another) crime. I believed it for years. When I was an adult I found out that was nonsense.

If H is going to spill some nonsense about that car crash I don't even want to hear about it. He's probably saved some innocuous remark in his stupid head without any evidence. Harry has obviously been scarred for life but he needs to move on.Sadly, tragically, people die in car accidents even day. I lost my father when I was 24, not 13, but I can still empathise.

I think poor Mohamed Al-Fayed who'd tragically lost his beloved son, deflected any feelings of guilt he had by projecting onto the BRF. He'd put the couple in that car with that driver, if it were me, I'd be sick about it too. And Diana was not going to marry Dodi, Mohamed A-F just made the most of an awful situation by exploiting it.
I agree that Al Fayed has exploited it and because he hates the Royals with a passion. He hated them before the accident because he was blocked from being a UK citizen and he blamed The Queen.

How long until Spotify has to acknowledge that the podcast isn’t coming out in the summer?

Tick tock...

Good god and goddess. Summer is almost over. I've already put out my fall decorations both at home and at work :sunshine:

My highly uneducated guess is that the podcast is not happening. Spotify must demand for their money back due to breach of contract. If the Grifters won't return it voluntarily then Spotify should put their attorneys who are on retainer to good use. Just sayin' :dothewave:

CBK wore ultra plain and simple styles and classics. How can you compare her style with the overblown and overdesigned capes and side drapes on Meghan's dresses. The frog dress? Pleeeez!

100% to all of this.
Plus, CBK never wore flashy jewelry, especially in daytime. Never was into labels. Mercy, she was old money from CT. :heart:
[not some sleazy, Zzzzz list, yacht girl from Hwood. :girlshocked: ]