Omg Guys!!! I'm So Bad

xaznxsimplicity

rawr
O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
That is SO cute! If you know you're going to love it to death, and wear the life out of it, then it's definitely the right choice!! I would so totally wear that 24/7 if I had it :P Congratulations!!!

Congrats. I think it's a relatively low ebay price, but it's like $40 above retail. Since you can't really find it anywhere for retail now, so I say just enjoy it. I love mines.

Congrats. I think it's a relatively low ebay price, but it's like $40 above retail. Since you can't really find it anywhere for retail now, so I say just enjoy it. I love mines.
Yeah, I was thinking they wouldn't have it anywhere else. So I just bought it. -.- But I'm excited:yahoo:, but I feel ... rawr can't even explain lol.:Push: LOL

Well, that's the only way to get it now, so as long as you love it, I don't think it's bad. I do think it stinks that they're sold for the prices they are, but if that's the only way to get it, what else can you do?

I :heart: that hoodie. I bought mine from Planet Funk a couple months ago, but haven't been able to wear it yet with the summer season here. I'll be sporting mine this Fall & Winter though!

Congrats!;)

I can't wait for the new hoodies to come out for this season. They're supposed to be available in a few weeks.

It's a cute hoodie! I love mine and I've worn it in air-conditioned places quite a few times already. I wouldn't have paid more than 100 for it as I got mine at planet funk, but if you love it, it's worth the price since they're hard to get now.