Omg Guys!!! I'm So Bad

1. That is SO cute! If you know you're going to love it to death, and wear the life out of it, then it's definitely the right choice!! I would so totally wear that 24/7 if I had it :p Congratulations!!!
  2. Congrats. I think it's a relatively low eBay price, but it's like $40 above retail. Since you can't really find it anywhere for retail now, so I say just enjoy it. I love mines.
  3. Yeah, I was thinking they wouldn't have it anywhere else. So I just bought it. -.- But I'm excited:yahoo:, but I feel ... rawr can't even explain lol.:push: LOL
  4. Well, that's the only way to get it now, so as long as you love it, I don't think it's bad. I do think it stinks that they're sold for the prices they are, but if that's the only way to get it, what else can you do?
  5. YEAH! I wish they were lower price, but I do love the style of it. I have nothing like it. So it'll make me happy xD. and I know my friends are gonna be jealous LOL! RAWR
  6. Don't feel bad. It's an awesome hoodie. You'll love it.
  7. Thanks:heart:
  8. It's very cute! I love the color and little storm clouds!! They're sooooooooo adorable!!
  9. I :heart: that hoodie. I bought mine from Planet Funk a couple months ago, but haven't been able to wear it yet with the summer season here. I'll be sporting mine this Fall & Winter though!

I can't wait for the new hoodies to come out for this season. They're supposed to be available in a few weeks.
  10. Thanks ! I can't wait to get mine.
  11. Oh well, you had to do what you had to place else is still selling those eh? or they're kinda hard to find so yeahhhh lolz.
  12. i got mine for half that.. i seriously would've rather gotten a bag or something for that price =T
  13. Yeah, i know. But i've been dying to get this T___T so, I guess it's ok.
  14. It's a cute hoodie! I love mine and I've worn it in air-conditioned places quite a few times already. I wouldn't have paid more than 100 for it as I got mine at planet funk, but if you love it, it's worth the price since they're hard to get now.