She is a year old and is a sweetie pie who can't give enough licks!:nuts:

Attachments

• Photo 49.jpg
    Photo 49.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 235
  • Photo 46.jpg
    Photo 46.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 215
Frankie, you look like an absolute doll!!! We have a boxer named Duke. He was a mistreated, starving-to-death, 18 month old baby when we got him and look how gorgeous he is now!!!

AND... he's the sweetest dog I've ever known. He adores my daughter and is so easy to train. He almost never barks and is happiest at your feet...well SITTING ON your feet actually!

Attachments

• P1080514x.jpg
    P1080514x.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 171
  • P1080516x.jpg
    P1080516x.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 174
  • P1080520x.jpg
    P1080520x.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 173
Oh man am I loving this thread!!:nuts: Frankie and Duke are you 2 WAY ADORABLE!! Want a girl friend?? Her she is my 9 month old sweetheart boxer Masai.:heart:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 284.jpg
    Ebay Pics 284.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 429
Okay so is it just Duke or are these "boxer" things:

1. He sits on our feet
2. He has his very own teddy bear
3. He makes very distinct "feed me" and "pet me" faces...he reallly gets distinct 'expressions'...pet me includes wrinkling his forehead haha

Maybe these are dog things haha I've always had cats...my lil girl wanted a dog and her short list included a boxer...we were lucky enough to have Duke join the family. My Hub always had Labs and he said none of them did these things. =)

I'm traveling out of town right now and my doggie photos are on the home computer. I'll post them when we get back home. I grew up with boxers and dh and I have had 7, the last 4 have been rescue dogs, 3 of them seniors.

I love how they are so sensitive to how we're feeling, people-oriented, playful no matter how old they are--I could go on and on. I love their wrinkled foreheads and when they're happy how they wiggle into the kidney-bean shape. Nearly all of them seem to know how to be gentle around babies and small children, too. Our 75-pound dog was a complete gentleman around our toddler grandson during a recent visit!

I love all your Boxers!!:smile:

Can I play? Daizy is a boxer mix - we got her as a pup, and she does a lot of the same things. She'll lick your toes, then sit on your feet! She thinks she's a lap dog!

Cool_Dog_2_001_sized.jpg

My boxer's name is Daisy, she's 1.5 years old and the biggest sweetheart there is. She loves chewing on toys, she can't get enough of it. We have to buy those heavy duty Kong toys because she'll rip a regular toy in half in about 30 seconds. She also loves sitting on feet, licking toes, and playing with my cats. Here she is:

and her baby picture because it's so very cute!
47b7d806b3127cce8644aa432db000000036100AcMmbNs5ZMWNA