Calling all Boxers(dogs)

Zoe is a SWEETIE!!!! Thanks for the pics...

I have to share this...my daughter decided to dress Duke up ... not for Halloween just on a whim. This is a dress that she outgrew and now wears as a shirt. It has A LOT of stretch to it.... it just CRACKS me up... he looks completely humiliated but of course he's such a good baby he just lets her do whatever she wants. He's so sweet.... hehe

Attachments

• dukedress1.jpg
    dukedress1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 42
  • dukedress2.jpg
    dukedress2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 39
  • dukedress3.jpg
    dukedress3.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 37
^^^That's so funny and cute! I used to do that to our boxers when I was a little girl, and bless their hearts, they tolerated (barely) it. Glad you got some pics of it to share!

Hi, I am fairly new to TPF. Never realized there was a boxer thread. Looks like its been quiet around here for awhile so I thought I would post some pics of my dogs! :smile: the two in the picture together are brother and sister, and their names are Zoe and Zeus. The one in the picture by himself is Ziggy and he is a year younger. Zoe and Zeus will be 7 this year, and Ziggy will be 6. :smile:

Attachments

• ZoeandZeus.JPG
    ZoeandZeus.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Ziggy.JPG
    Ziggy.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 25
Hi, I am fairly new to TPF. Never realized there was a boxer thread. Looks like its been quiet around here for awhile so I thought I would post some pics of my dogs! :smile: the two in the picture together are brother and sister, and their names are Zoe and Zeus. The one in the picture by himself is Ziggy and he is a year younger. Zoe and Zeus will be 7 this year, and Ziggy will be 6. :smile:

Awwww.... ckarachr your boxers are beautiful. I know you didn't realize that there was a boxer thread but here is another one

http://forum.purseblog.com/

ckarachr, your dogs are wonderful! The really dark ones are kind of rare, aren't they? I'll catch up with you in our super-long Boxer-lovers' thread.

I don't know that they are necessarily rare, but they definitely are not as common as the fawns. Thank you so much for your compliments on my dogs! They really are special! :smile: See ya over on the other thread! :biggrin: