Well, I'm out of here

Aug 2, 2006
off to the outlets... AGAIN!!! :yahoo: I think I may as well work there at this point, if they were closer!! :P Anyway, kids are gone to grandparents and hubby and I are headed out soon, so I will be sure and post tomorrow if I get anything!!! Still deciding on returning the white ali for something more functional since I have the brown ali.. if only I were rich! :yes: Have a great day gals, and I can't wait to read the rest of the introductions when I get back! :tup:

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought you were leaving the message board. *L* Not just going to the outlet. My mind took it to a completely different place.

Have fun! Shop some for me please, I'm way too far from the outlets now. *sniffle*

Cant wait to hear from you when you get back from the outlets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have VERY good news for us about what you brought home (hint hint!!!!!) LOLOL Have a GREAT time!

I went to the outlets last Sunday and found NOTHING! SO I hope there are more great things there this week. Good luck! Let us know what goodies they have at the outlets this week and what you came back home with!