Well, I'm out of here

1. off to the outlets... AGAIN!!! :yahoo: I think I may as well work there at this point, if they were closer!! :p Anyway, kids are gone to grandparents and hubby and I are headed out soon, so I will be sure and post tomorrow if I get anything!!! Still deciding on returning the white ali for something more functional since I have the brown ali.. if only I were rich! :yes: Have a great day gals, and I can't wait to read the rest of the introductions when I get back! :tup:

2. Have fun at the outlets! I wish you many good deals! :tup:

3. thanks! :smile: If I get back in time tonight I will post.. if not, then for sure in the morning! :tup:

4. When I saw the title of this thread, I thought you were leaving the message board. *L* Not just going to the outlet. My mind took it to a completely different place.

Have fun! Shop some for me please, I'm way too far from the outlets now. *sniffle*

5. Have fun at the outlets! Can't wait to see what you get!

6. Enjoy your trip to the outlet! I wish you luck in finding some good deals.

...and as always, don't forget to post pics!

7. Have a ton of fun!! Can't wait to see pics!

8. Cant wait to hear from you when you get back from the outlets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have VERY good news for us about what you brought home (hint hint!!!!!) LOLOL Have a GREAT time!

9. I hope you find lots of treasures at the outlet. I can't wait to see pics!

10. :sad:If you return her give Ali a hug and kiss goodbye for me!

11. Good luck at the outlet!! I hope you find exactly what you are looking for and that it's a great deal too!

12. Have fun...I hope you find some great deals!!!

13. give her a big hug and kss from ME too!!!!!!

14. Please share your goodies if you find anything! :graucho:

15. I went to the outlets last Sunday and found NOTHING! SO I hope there are more great things there this week. Good luck! Let us know what goodies they have at the outlets this week and what you came back home with!