Valet stole my Chanel Timeless Clutch!

shmoo88

O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Arrrgh, I can't believe it. I went to the Ivy in West Hollywood last weekend, and had an overnight bag as we were having a girls weekend and booked a stay at the hotel. When I got to the hotel after leaving the Ivy Valet I discovered my black timeless clutch was missing!!

i've contacted the Ivy and the Valet company finally called back and are sending a claim form. HOpefully they'll cover it.Grrrr. SO angry!!!

Has anyone else had anything stolen by the valet?

Sorry to hear this -- I hope you get compensated fully. I valet my car every day with the same garage and have had no problems. But have had stuff stolen by car wash people.

^me too. Last time I got my car washed they stole all of my DMB cd's! who even uses cd's anymore??? Still, I was pretty pissed. If someone stole my Chanel, I'd send my boyfriend after them.

OMG. I can't believe it! I'm always worried about leaving anything in the car when I valet it, but now I will be even MORE careful! I hope you get some kind of compensation.

OMG my NY blodd is boiling lol!!! I'd go back , find the valet and grab him by the throat...Oh..and I'm pms'ing too so if it was ME the guy wouldn't have any n*ts left either...I feel AWFUL for you!!! I hate people who steal!!! Keep us posted and good luck!!!