Valet stole my Chanel Timeless Clutch!

1. Arrrgh, I can't believe it. I went to the Ivy in West Hollywood last weekend, and had an overnight bag as we were having a girls weekend and booked a stay at the hotel. When I got to the hotel after leaving the Ivy Valet I discovered my black timeless clutch was missing!!

i've contacted the Ivy and the Valet company finally called back and are sending a claim form. HOpefully they'll cover it.Grrrr. SO angry!!!

Has anyone else had anything stolen by the valet?
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's Horrid!
    I've had my Chanel sunglassed stolen from a Valet.
    I hope you get paid back and it all works out for you :O
  3. I take everything of value out of my car when I get it valet parked. I've heard way too many horror stories. I am so sorry. I hope they recover your stolen items.
  4. oh no! i'm so sorry...i would be extremely pissed if that happened to me
  5. Oh no - that's terrible!!!!! :sad:

I hope you get money back for this!! Good luck and let us know how it goes!
  6. Sorry to hear this -- I hope you get compensated fully. I valet my car every day with the same garage and have had no problems. But have had stuff stolen by car wash people.
  7. ^me too. Last time I got my car washed they stole all of my DMB cd's! who even uses cd's anymore??? Still, I was pretty pissed. If someone stole my Chanel, I'd send my boyfriend after them.
  8. lol better CDs stolen than an iPod! Seriously though, I sadly use CDs b/c I don't know how to use my car's iPod thing.
  9. Wow I am amazed! That really sucks, I hope you get your bag back or they replace it for you. Good luck and keep us posted.
  10. Wow! Sorry that happened, hope you get full compensation!
  11. OMG. I can't believe it! I'm always worried about leaving anything in the car when I valet it, but now I will be even MORE careful! I hope you get some kind of compensation.
  12. OMG my NY blodd is boiling lol!!! I'd go back , find the valet and grab him by the throat...Oh..and I'm pms'ing too so if it was ME the guy wouldn't have any n*ts left either...I feel AWFUL for you!!! I hate people who steal!!! Keep us posted and good luck!!!
  13. i always take valuables out of the car when i park in valet, i've heard it too many times.I hope you get compensated for it.
  14. SOOOO sorry to hear that! If that happened to me, I would have CRIED!!!! I love my Chanels so much!

I hope you get compensated for it. Keep us posted!
  15. I'm soo sorry to hear that. That really stinks. I hope you can get it back. Good luck.