Does anyone know the retail on this?

Just a suggestion, don't buy from Karen Kooper since there's been some problem with them.

I don't know KK, I've never contacted him/her, and I've never bought anything from him/her. However, I'd like to say that people's personal life should not affect their business/professional reputation.

I read the thread about them. I wouldn't purchase it from them. I was just curious about the purse. Thank you for watching out.

I read the thread as well. I work in a law firm and I can not believe that the op's attorney let his client post a such thread. By the way anyone can accuse anyone of anything. Allegations are not condemnations until proven in the court system, i.e. innocent until proven guilty

In the Fall/Winter 2007/2008 Thread, I believe Label Addict had given us this information.

The new Suhali Bags were coming out in 2 colours: Black & White. The approximate price on this Le Precieux Clutch was said to be $1125 USD.

You can find all the info on the new suhali line on page 39 (posting#571) of the "Fall/Winter 2007/2008 The Summary" Thread.

HTH ;)