Does anyone know the retail on this?

1. Just a suggestion, don't buy from Karen Kooper since there's been some problem with them.

2. I love it too I want to know as well!

3. I read the thread about them. I wouldn't purchase it from them. I was just curious about the purse. Thank you for watching out.

4. I don't know KK, I've never contacted him/her, and I've never bought anything from him/her. However, I'd like to say that people's personal life should not affect their business/professional reputation.

5. I read the thread as well. I work in a law firm and I can not believe that the op's attorney let his client post a such thread. By the way anyone can accuse anyone of anything. Allegations are not condemnations until proven in the court system, i.e. innocent until proven guilty

6. Let's not discuss that issue and stay on topic :flowers:

7. In the Fall/Winter 2007/2008 Thread, I believe Label Addict had given us this information.

The new Suhali Bags were coming out in 2 colours: Black & White. The approximate price on this Le Precieux Clutch was said to be $1125 USD.

You can find all the info on the new suhali line on page 39 (posting#571) of the "Fall/Winter 2007/2008 The Summary" Thread.

HTH ;)