Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Thank you for sharing this! I have a tiny wrist as well, but have had luck with the Double Tour BeHapi leather bracelet in size XS.

I'm disappointed to hear though the Kawaii 07 bracelet slipped off your wrist! I was hoping to purchase this next, in size XS, and would order online for convenience. Do any other ladies have experience with this style? I think it's true that the oval shape of Clic H bracelets help keep it on compared to other styles.

@TankerToad. Thanks for letting me know about the double tour or rival. I wish she'd pulled more out for me, as I'd have liked to try more on. I did tell her I was as looking for small bracelets. I can't say I got great service at the Crystals. (Unlike last time I was there). The scarves were in a heap on a table, and SAs were standing around while I stared at bracelets for the longest time. I walked through the store than went back to the bracelets and still didn't get help. Somebody was buying a Kelly though, maybe concentration was on her.

I was on my way out when somebody finally helped, and as soon as I tried the Clic h on and it didn't fall right off, even with all the shaking of the hand I did, I wanted it, when it had barely been on my radar before. I went in because on the website, I had seen one called Kawaii 07 that seemed small so I asked her about that. At first, she had no idea what I was talking about, but then remembered and pulled the small out. As with most bangles, it dropped right off my hand. So you cannot tell without trying them on as that was listed as their smallest bangle.

@Perli, enjoy your Paris shopping trip, and thank you for the kind words. I hope you find that you enjoy your Clic as much as I do, even with the size. (I am envious of you lovely women who can put it on your wrist and it stays, it looks so beautiful). But be warned, there is something incredibly addicting about these bracelets. I can see why women have many of them.

I'm now eager for another and think my husband may have to realize that for Christmas. :smile:. My scarf desire may have switched to Clics. :smile:. The several similar but different colors in a stack are just so lovely, especially in the roses and blues. Being more of a neutral wearer, I'd like to find creams and greys to wear with my noir.

I have an amusingly embarrassing story about an Evelyne bag that I will share later if anybody is interested. :smile:.

Great pics everyone...heres my newest one
972dbb00bc97a6adfb9312cd98eaae4e.jpg

Last edited:
✨Suggestions/Opinions Sincerely Requested✨

I visited my local Hermes Boutique yesterday with great hope and excitement as I had planned on purchasing my very 1st piece of H jewelry: the Clic H bracelet!!

Sadly, I was a bit concerned RE: sizing because I currently struggle with medical conditions that cause my wrists to swell more often than not.

I had called ahead of time in order to meet with a well-respected SA. She immediately explained that stock was low due to having just completed inventory count.

She tried just one Clic H bracelet on me. I do not know what size it was. However, it was a very tight fit. I was crushed!! :sad:

She told me not to fret as there was another option available. She showed me the Men's Clic HH bracelet in a beautiful "matte grey". I thought it was unique since it was very different than the Clic H bracelets that both my mother and sister-in-law have.

IMG_6803.jpg

Note: the color does not appear this dark IRL

I happened to be wearing a diamond bracelet on the same wrist; the Clic HH bracelet combined with my diamonds and white shiny gold gave an overall look that appeared more feminine than just the Clic HH bracelet alone. I also wear a two-tone Rolex watch on my other wrist and I liked the idea of the "matte"-finish on the Click HH bracelet as it complemented my watch also. I was thrilled [and a bit overwhelmed due to a simultaneous handbag "debacle/adventure(?!)": possibly TBD in a separate thread :shocked:] and did not hesitate to purchase the Click HH bracelet in matte grey. :smile:

Conversely, I drove the long 2 hours home in stop-and-go, rush-hour traffic feeling quite sad. :-s I felt uncomfortable with the fact that my wrist was "too fat" to wear a women's Clic H bracelet, although that was my exaggerating the facts to some extent as I have to accept "too fat" or "too thin" are not helpful thoughts. And my wrists can be considered both since one day is dramatically different from the next as far as swelling, etc.

Once home, I took a peek on the Hermes website. Now, unless I am confused, it appears to "me" that the Women's Clic H bracelet in the GM size is EXACTLY the same size as the Men's Clic HH Bracelet:

2.5" diameter x 8" circumference x 0.5" wide

Are these 2 bracelets the same size? Or perhaps is there something different about the Men's Clic HH bracelet that makes it larger?

(If this is the case, I wonder why my SA did not explain this? Was she only focused on making a sale from current inventory rather than educate me that there is the GM size available yet, perhaps they were just out-of-stock?)

As a woman, would you feel uncomfortable wearing the Men's Clic HH bracelet instead of the Clic H?

Many, many thanks in advance for any and all assistance! :heart:

Last edited:
I think you buy the bracelet that you like and that fits. Whether Hermes labels something "men's" or
"women's" is irrelevant. Men carry Birkins and Bolides. Most men look fantastic in pink shirts. I happen to love the clean lines and silver fittings on the so-called men's travel bags at Louis Vuitton. A friend wears "men's" cologne because she likes the clean, citrusy scent that she can't find in flowery women's perfumes. What drives me crazy is that often the same products in dignified colors like black, gray, brown and beige are labeled for men, and the woman's version is pink or purple. What am I, five years old? Colors are not inherently male or female and neither are most scents and jewelry styles. Buy what suits you. If enough women do that, maybe companies will stop treating us with such silly preconceptions.

Last edited: