Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets *

You will find many of us ladies on the H forum wouldn't think twice about buying and wearing item from so called "men's collection". I have bought scarves, perfumes, belt buckles from men's collection and would not hesitate buy a men's clic H bracelet if the size fits and I like the colour combo. Most H items are unisex anyway.
Sorry I can't offer anything on the sizing issue itself as I don't know it enough to advise.
Good luck and more importantly have fun!

You will find many of us ladies on the H forum wouldn't think twice about buying and wearing item from so called "men's collection". I have bought scarves, perfumes, belt buckles from men's collection and would not hesitate buy a men's clic H bracelet if the size fits and I like the colour combo. Most H items are unisex anyway.
Sorry I can't offer anything on the sizing issue itself as I don't know it enough to advise.
Good luck and more importantly have fun!

My words exactly! I also have scarves, perfumes and belt buckles from the "men's collection" that I've bought without hesitation. If I see something I like and it works for me I get it.

Reactions: Plumeria233
[emoji92]Suggestions/Opinions Sincerely Requested[emoji92]

I visited my local Hermes Boutique yesterday with great hope and excitement as I had planned on purchasing my very 1st piece of H jewelry: the Clic H bracelet!!

Sadly, I was a bit concerned RE: sizing because I currently struggle with medical conditions that cause my wrists to swell more often than not.

I had called ahead of time in order to meet with a well-respected SA. She immediately explained that stock was low due to having just completed inventory count.

She tried just one Clic H bracelet on me. I do not know what size it was. However, it was a very tight fit. I was crushed!! :sad:

She told me not to fret as there was another option available. She showed me the Men's Clic HH bracelet in a beautiful "matte grey". I thought it was unique since it was very different than the Clic H bracelets that both my mother and sister-in-law have.

View attachment 3510896

Note: the color does not appear this dark IRL

I happened to be wearing a diamond bracelet on the same wrist; the Clic HH bracelet combined with my diamonds and white shiny gold gave an overall look that appeared more feminine than just the Clic HH bracelet alone. I also wear a two-tone Rolex watch on my other wrist and I liked the idea of the "matte"-finish on the Click HH bracelet as it complemented my watch also. I was thrilled [and a bit overwhelmed due to a simultaneous handbag "debacle/adventure(?!)": possibly TBD in a separate thread :shocked:] and did not hesitate to purchase the Click HH bracelet in matte grey. :smile:[emoji92]

Conversely, I drove the long 2 hours home in stop-and-go, rush-hour traffic feeling quite sad. :-s I felt uncomfortable with the fact that my wrist was "too fat" to wear a women's Clic H bracelet, although that was my exaggerating the facts to some extent as I have to accept "too fat" or "too thin" are not helpful thoughts. And my wrists can be considered both since one day is dramatically different from the next as far as swelling, etc.

Once home, I took a peek on the Hermes website. Now, unless I am confused, it appears to "me" that the Women's Clic H bracelet in the GM size is EXACTLY the same size as the Men's Clic HH Bracelet:

2.5" diameter x 8" circumference x 0.5" wide

Are these 2 bracelets the same size? Or perhaps is there something different about the Men's Clic HH bracelet that makes it larger?

(If this is the case, I wonder why my SA did not explain this? Was she only focused on making a sale from current inventory rather than educate me that there is the GM size available yet, perhaps they were just out-of-stock?)

As a woman, would you feel uncomfortable wearing the Men's Clic HH bracelet instead of the Clic H?

Many, many thanks in advance for any and all assistance! :heart:

I actually wear GM in Clic but the smaller size in the bangle Caleche. To me, as long as it fits and I like it I don't care if it's "male" or "female" product. So many things these days are unisex and most colours and unisex. I probably err towards "masculine" dark monochrome colours anyway.

Don't be too hung up over sizing or what is perceived as gender specific products. I wear "male" clothing all the time. In sneakers I always want men's colour ways that they don't make in small sizes!

Thank you ✨ALL ✨in the H Forum, Ladies & Gents!!

Please know how much I appreciate your supportive and thoughtful comments. I, too, agree with all the points discussed.
I have been slowly "dipping my toes into the H world" and felt quite hesitant to post my very 1st thread today in your Forum.

Oh, how glad I did! :flowers:

When I purchased my Clic HH bracelet yesterday, I can say that I honestly chose it using my ❤️️ heart. I was immediately smitten by the uniqueness of the Clic HH. I have ALWAYS been a fan of a more modern matte/"stainless feel" finish. I loved how the color, ETAIN MAT, gave me the sense of an "equestrian feel", instantly bringing me back to my youth and lifelong passion for horses (and my childhood English saddle, bridles, et al); the enamel color exudes an almost soft brown combined with a rich grey/taupe. I literally had no hesitation in that ✨special✨ moment.

All of your lovely replies helped me to recall that it was hours later, that my "head" took over - "over-thinking" everything, rather than just letting it "be". And that is exactly how I now know that I made the perfect choice for me. :smile: ❤️️

Here is a picture of ✨MY✨ 1st Hermes Clic HH Bracelet in ETAIN MAT enamel with palladium metal:

IMG_6827.JPG IMG_6825.JPG

final.jpg
[P.S. The Clic HH was not the "only" 1st I brought home from Hermes yesterday . . . :nuts: :heart:]

Please know how much I appreciate your supportive and thoughtful comments. I, too, agree with all the points discussed.
I have been slowly "dipping my toes into the H world" and felt quite hesitant to post my very 1st thread today in your Forum.

When I purchased my Clic HH bracelet yesterday, I can say that I honestly chose it using my ❤️️ heart. I was immediately smitten by the uniqueness of the Clic HH. I have ALWAYS been a fan of a more modern matte/"stainless feel" finish. I loved how the color, ETAIN MAT, gave me the sense of an "equestrian feel", instantly bringing me back to my youth and lifelong passion for horses (and my childhood English saddle, bridles, et al); the enamel color exudes an almost soft brown combined with a rich grey/taupe. I literally had no hesitation in that ✨special✨ moment.

All of your lovely replies helped me to recall that it was hours later, that my "head" took over - "over-thinking" everything, rather than just letting it "be". And that is exactly how I now know that I made the perfect choice for me. :smile: ❤️️

Here is a picture of ✨MY✨ 1st Hermes Clic HH Bracelet in ETAIN MAT enamel with palladium metal:

View attachment 3511296 View attachment 3511295

View attachment 3511291
[P.S. The Clic HH was not the "only" 1st I brought home from Hermes yesterday . . . :nuts: :heart:]
Gorgeous! Enjoy! Can't wait to see all your goodies!

@TankerToad-what beautiful colors you have selected and they match your other items perfectly, you have a good eye. The China Red caught my attention too, it's lovely and not as bright as I had pictured, at least in the photos. Oh how I wish I had an Hermes near me!

@plumeria223, I'm glad your sizing hang-up didn't last long. It makes no difference at all whether it says men's or woman's-it's the exact same bracelet. And I'm envious of your fit, it looks stunning. Mine really is a bit bigger than I'd like-not that I won't wear it. :smile:. But I do love the look of it at the wrist than halfway up my elbow. I can assure you that if Hermes made the Clic in a children's size, I would have quickly purchased it, despite the fact that I'm far from a child!

But yes, I think your SA should have known about sizing; I have had excellent service at Hermes and poor service. I do not go to Vegas often enough to cultivate a relationship so it's luck of the draw for me. Next time I visit San Francisco I will find the boutique there and perhaps I can find somebody who will help me via emails for future purchases. (Hermes website/app crashes on my phone).

View attachment 3511296 View attachment 3511295

View attachment 3511291

Looks so lovely on you!! Can't wait to see what else you found! Does it perhaps start with an E? ;):heart:

I love the look of the marron glace clic h, and have enjoyed seeing the pictures here!
I'm looking for a neutral color.
For those who have it, do you think that it can be worn with black or grey clothes/scarfs or is it more of a warm color and more suitable for beige/brown clothes? Thanks!

[emoji92]Suggestions/Opinions Sincerely Requested[emoji92]

I visited my local Hermes Boutique yesterday with great hope and excitement as I had planned on purchasing my very 1st piece of H jewelry: the Clic H bracelet!!

Sadly, I was a bit concerned RE: sizing because I currently struggle with medical conditions that cause my wrists to swell more often than not.

I had called ahead of time in order to meet with a well-respected SA. She immediately explained that stock was low due to having just completed inventory count.

She tried just one Clic H bracelet on me. I do not know what size it was. However, it was a very tight fit. I was crushed!! :sad:

She told me not to fret as there was another option available. She showed me the Men's Clic HH bracelet in a beautiful "matte grey". I thought it was unique since it was very different than the Clic H bracelets that both my mother and sister-in-law have.

View attachment 3510896

Note: the color does not appear this dark IRL

I happened to be wearing a diamond bracelet on the same wrist; the Clic HH bracelet combined with my diamonds and white shiny gold gave an overall look that appeared more feminine than just the Clic HH bracelet alone. I also wear a two-tone Rolex watch on my other wrist and I liked the idea of the "matte"-finish on the Click HH bracelet as it complemented my watch also. I was thrilled [and a bit overwhelmed due to a simultaneous handbag "debacle/adventure(?!)": possibly TBD in a separate thread :shocked:] and did not hesitate to purchase the Click HH bracelet in matte grey. :smile:[emoji92]

Conversely, I drove the long 2 hours home in stop-and-go, rush-hour traffic feeling quite sad. :-s I felt uncomfortable with the fact that my wrist was "too fat" to wear a women's Clic H bracelet, although that was my exaggerating the facts to some extent as I have to accept "too fat" or "too thin" are not helpful thoughts. And my wrists can be considered both since one day is dramatically different from the next as far as swelling, etc.

Once home, I took a peek on the Hermes website. Now, unless I am confused, it appears to "me" that the Women's Clic H bracelet in the GM size is EXACTLY the same size as the Men's Clic HH Bracelet:

2.5" diameter x 8" circumference x 0.5" wide

Are these 2 bracelets the same size? Or perhaps is there something different about the Men's Clic HH bracelet that makes it larger?

(If this is the case, I wonder why my SA did not explain this? Was she only focused on making a sale from current inventory rather than educate me that there is the GM size available yet, perhaps they were just out-of-stock?)

As a woman, would you feel uncomfortable wearing the Men's Clic HH bracelet instead of the Clic H?

Many, many thanks in advance for any and all assistance! :heart:

I think everyone has already given you great responses. And hopefully you've decided to keep the bracelet you purchased but had concerns with because it's really pretty.

I am replying to let you know that you are not alone in getting the "men's" option. I actually don't think it's the same size as the women's GM size. I tried on both in Las Vegas back in August (and early in the summer in Chicago) and it's impossible for them to be the same size. Unless there is some huge aerodynamic feat that's been accomplished. The "women's" GM is extremely snug; where as the "men's" HH is not. (Perhaps, I need to try both again before finalizing the purchase when I make it). The thing is I'm perfectly fine with the "men's" bracelet. I don't think the "men's" bracelet screams or hints to it being "for men" at all. It's a little thinner in width but that's not a bad thing, especially since I wear an Apple Watch and Pandora bracelet. Those that know the brand may be aware and notice, but I don't care and they probably won't mention it. I'll be getting mine during the Black Friday mayhem. I just can't decided if I want the matte green for a pop of color or black to stay neutral since it's my first. And I do wish that they made the "men's" version with the enamel black and white H. Guess it's good for my wallet that they don't seeing as I'll also have to buy one or two new watch bands.

I do hope you enjoy your bracelet!

I love the look of the marron glace clic h, and have enjoyed seeing the pictures here!
I'm looking for a neutral color.
For those who have it, do you think that it can be worn with black or grey clothes/scarfs or is it more of a warm color and more suitable for beige/brown clothes? Thanks!

Both
It's a perfect neutral
Mine is one with rose gold metal

Reactions: obsessedwhermes