Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Hi Graciiiiie, my first clic was white with PHW. My reason was that I wear monochrome most of the time. Black with some white and grey thrown in. And like you all my jewellery is white gold or plat.

I have posted this picture many times before but in time maybe you will add to your stack with a black/white bracelet and you will see how well it compliments everything. For me the white breaks up all black and then my black/white Hermes bangle breaks everything up from being overly white if I'm wear black. View attachment 3506517
Thank you so much mularice for replying!! Your bangles look perfect together!!!! I have a feeling my first will be like yours, white with PHW. Although I just bought a few pairs of Valentino rock studs so it might have to wait for me a little bit longer [emoji28][emoji87]

Sent from my SM-G935F using PurseForum mobile app

View attachment 3506165 View attachment 3506166
I received my bangle today in rose gold and linen! It's an absolutely stunning periwinkle color and I'm obsessed! But I have big wrists and bought the GM and it's still a bit snug so I just wanted to ask how you ladies think it looks on me! Thanks!

I think it looks so pretty on you! I have the same combination in PM. It is an amazingly versatile color. :heart:

Can you look at them in person or do you have to order online? My very first clic was black phw, but now I have the white one as well... I like the black one for fall/winter and the white one in summertime. And yes, the black one feels a bit more edgy. But what color you choose, these bracelets are so much fun!

Thank you so much for replying Perli! I've looked online and in person but I still couldn't decide and I wasn't sure that I wanted to get both I have a feeling my first will be white with phw but want to be sure lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PurseForum mobile app

IMG_0662.JPG HI all, unlurking for a minute to hopefully help somebody else with my problem.

There is no Hermes near me, and while I have made purchases online (scarves), I have an extremely tiny wrist, (4 1/2 inches) so don't dare buy bangles without trying them on.

This weekend I was in Vegas, and stopped in the store at the Crystals, and discovered the PM Clic H "fits." (By that, I mean it won't slide off my hand and is safe to wear, although there is space and it slides up near my elbow).

I bought it in black and gold as those are the colors I wear the most. It is perfect for my life, which is mostly jeans and casual.

As an aside, I'm slightly disappointed as some of the circle enamel bracelets were absolutely gorgeous, and I was particularly in love with a gold, white and yellow bangle.(Names of designs I don't know because I knew I could never wear them, so didn't bother.) Anyway, my bank account is better off for my having tiny bones. :smile:.

I love my Clic H and am so surprised and pleased I can wear it. I am delurking and posting this for other small-wristed women so you will know that there are things out there for you.

(I also bought an Alma bangle from LV, in a claret color which matches my daily fall bag. It's smaller than the Hermes and fits a bit better, but I love H. I'm not sure they go together as part of a stack however although both have the golden color. Too bad, I love that stack look-I probably should have purchased the LV in black.)

Since I want to stack, I may have to purchase another Clic, now that I know I can. Perhaps white or grey tone next. :smile:. I'm loving what some of you are doing with them.

I suspect the Clics are like potato chips or greyhounds: you can never have just one!

View attachment 3508125 HI all, unlurking for a minute to hopefully help somebody else with my problem.

There is no Hermes near me, and while I have made purchases online (scarves), I have an extremely tiny wrist, (4 1/2 inches) so don't dare buy bangles without trying them on.

This weekend I was in Vegas, and stopped in the store at the Crystals, and discovered the PM Clic H "fits." (By that, I mean it won't slide off my hand and is safe to wear, although there is space and it slides up near my elbow).

I bought it in black and gold as those are the colors I wear the most. It is perfect for my life, which is mostly jeans and casual.

As an aside, I'm slightly disappointed as some of the circle enamel bracelets were absolutely gorgeous, and I was particularly in love with a gold, white and yellow bangle.(Names of designs I don't know because I knew I could never wear them, so didn't bother.) Anyway, my bank account is better off for my having tiny bones. :smile:.

I love my Clic H and am so surprised and pleased I can wear it. I am delurking and posting this for other small-wristed women so you will know that there are things out there for you.

(I also bought an Alma bangle from LV, in a claret color which matches my daily fall bag. It's smaller than the Hermes and fits a bit better, but I love H. I'm not sure they go together as part of a stack however although both have the golden color. Too bad, I love that stack look-I probably should have purchased the LV in black.)

Since I want to stack, I may have to purchase another Clic, now that I know I can. Perhaps white or grey tone next. :smile:. I'm loving what some of you are doing with them.

I suspect the Clics are like potato chips or greyhounds: you can never have just one!

Going to Paris this weekend and after having seen your Clic H, I think I know what to Bus at the mothership ...Your hand just looks so elegant and beautiful!

@TankerToad. Thanks for letting me know about the double tour or rival. I wish she'd pulled more out for me, as I'd have liked to try more on. I did tell her I was as looking for small bracelets. I can't say I got great service at the Crystals. (Unlike last time I was there). The scarves were in a heap on a table, and SAs were standing around while I stared at bracelets for the longest time. I walked through the store than went back to the bracelets and still didn't get help. Somebody was buying a Kelly though, maybe concentration was on her.

I was on my way out when somebody finally helped, and as soon as I tried the Clic h on and it didn't fall right off, even with all the shaking of the hand I did, I wanted it, when it had barely been on my radar before. I went in because on the website, I had seen one called Kawaii 07 that seemed small so I asked her about that. At first, she had no idea what I was talking about, but then remembered and pulled the small out. As with most bangles, it dropped right off my hand. So you cannot tell without trying them on as that was listed as their smallest bangle.

@Perli, enjoy your Paris shopping trip, and thank you for the kind words. I hope you find that you enjoy your Clic as much as I do, even with the size. (I am envious of you lovely women who can put it on your wrist and it stays, it looks so beautiful). But be warned, there is something incredibly addicting about these bracelets. I can see why women have many of them.

I'm now eager for another and think my husband may have to realize that for Christmas. :smile:. My scarf desire may have switched to Clics. :smile:. The several similar but different colors in a stack are just so lovely, especially in the roses and blues. Being more of a neutral wearer, I'd like to find creams and greys to wear with my noir.

I have an amusingly embarrassing story about an Evelyne bag that I will share later if anybody is interested. :smile:.

Reactions: Dextersmom
Anyone know if Marron Glacee is same as Candied Chestnut color listed on website?

I think it is the same as I was looking into buying that color too but didn't get it coz it blend into my skin tone too much. I checked the France website and US and they both have the same color code. HTH. [emoji4][emoji4]

@TankerToad. Thanks for letting me know about the double tour or rival. I wish she'd pulled more out for me, as I'd have liked to try more on. I did tell her I was as looking for small bracelets. I can't say I got great service at the Crystals. (Unlike last time I was there). The scarves were in a heap on a table, and SAs were standing around while I stared at bracelets for the longest time. I walked through the store than went back to the bracelets and still didn't get help. Somebody was buying a Kelly though, maybe concentration was on her.

I was on my way out when somebody finally helped, and as soon as I tried the Clic h on and it didn't fall right off, even with all the shaking of the hand I did, I wanted it, when it had barely been on my radar before. I went in because on the website, I had seen one called Kawaii 07 that seemed small so I asked her about that. At first, she had no idea what I was talking about, but then remembered and pulled the small out. As with most bangles, it dropped right off my hand. So you cannot tell without trying them on as that was listed as their smallest bangle.

@Perli, enjoy your Paris shopping trip, and thank you for the kind words. I hope you find that you enjoy your Clic as much as I do, even with the size. (I am envious of you lovely women who can put it on your wrist and it stays, it looks so beautiful). But be warned, there is something incredibly addicting about these bracelets. I can see why women have many of them.

I'm now eager for another and think my husband may have to realize that for Christmas. :smile:. My scarf desire may have switched to Clics. :smile:. The several similar but different colors in a stack are just so lovely, especially in the roses and blues. Being more of a neutral wearer, I'd like to find creams and greys to wear with my noir.

I have an amusingly embarrassing story about an Evelyne bag that I will share later if anybody is interested. :smile:.

Dear justapixel,thanks for wanting to warn me about the clic-addiction, but it is already to late. Been collecting these for about two years now, my latest purchase is marron glacee RG. Me too I´ve got a very tiny wrist and even the pm size leaves a lot of space. Would love to add a clic clac, but they are way to bulky on me. But thanks to the oval shape, the clics sit very nice and don´t spin around. I´m going to add a pic later!