Scarves Your Grail Scarf

O happy day. Grail number two silk just arrived this morning. Turandot in the slate blue and gold combination. I am so thrilled to have landed this beautiful vintage iconoclastic design and colorway! If I only had three scarves in my collection, this one would be it. Happy autumn days ahead!
View attachment 3509185
View attachment 3509186
View attachment 3509187
View attachment 3509188

Big congrats! It is a stunner without a doubt, looks amazing on you.

"If I only had three scarves in my collection, this one would be it."

Haha, I've been asking myself this question more and more lately when deciding on which designs to go after. 3 might be pushing it, but I think I can narrow it down to 5 without too much trouble.

Cheval Surprise
Astrology
Ex Libris
Bolduc
Alternateur

...and Kachinas! Ack that's 6! :panic:

Reactions: nicole0612
Oh this is a fun exercise. If I could only have three mine would be

La femme aux semelles du vent neutral
View attachment 3510035

Della cavalleria
View attachment 3510037

Cavalleria d'etriers shawl
View attachment 3510038

But I'd be really really sad to give the others up.
PbP, your La femme aux semelles du vent in neutrals is absolutely stunning! I didn't realize it had been released in neutrals... have only seen the bright colorways. Oh, dear... one more HG to add to the ever-expanding collection in my mind! Eeeeeeeek! :panic: :panic: :panic:

PbP, your La femme aux semelles du vent in neutrals is absolutely stunning! I didn't realize it had been released in neutrals... have only seen the bright colorways. Oh, dear... one more HG to add to the ever-expanding collection in my mind! Eeeeeeeek! :panic: :panic: :panic:

I'm so sorry. It was my most expensive grail. Well other than my ex libris cashmere shawl in neutrals.

Staggeringly lovely Lanit and especially how you've shown it, with pale neutrals .
I'm in love!

So beautiful and you wear it well.

Absolutely worth it. Totally stunning, such a prettyblue

Big congrats! It is a stunner without a doubt, looks amazing on you.

"If I only had three scarves in my collection, this one would be it."

Haha, I've been asking myself this question more and more lately when deciding on which designs to go after. 3 might be pushing it, but I think I can narrow it down to 5 without too much trouble.

Cheval Surprise
Astrology
Ex Libris
Bolduc
Alternateur

...and Kachinas! Ack that's 6! :panic:

Thanks so much for the kind compliments, frou frou, nicole, texasgg, elaine. purplepoodles and GLX!

A fun exercise indeed. There was once a Theme week as to which scarf would we want if on an island. This reminds me of that fun theme.

View attachment 3510035
Della cavalleria
View attachment 3510037
View attachment 3510038

No surprise that La Femme would likely be on a lot of only three scarves list PbP! It would probably be on mine too.

O happy day. Grail number two silk just arrived this morning. Turandot in the slate blue and gold combination. I am so thrilled to have landed this beautiful vintage iconoclastic design and colorway! If I only had three scarves in my collection, this one would be it. Happy autumn days ahead!
View attachment 3509185
View attachment 3509186
View attachment 3509187
View attachment 3509188

I am very happy for you!
Turandot is such a wonderful design. I have never seen this CW before, it might be the most beautiful one. I just love how the orange and warm yellow pops out, almost like a bonfire in the evening. Or fall leaves. *swoon*
Congratulations, wear it in good health!

I am very happy for you!
Turandot is such a wonderful design. I have never seen this CW before, it might be the most beautiful one. I just love how the orange and warm yellow pops out, almost like a bonfire in the evening. Or fall leaves. *swoon*
Congratulations, wear it in good health!
Thank you honeylocks. I agree, this colorway was not on my radar, though I knew it existed. I was hunting for the red like froufrous and it has surfaced several times but much too spency for my budget. This one is just the right price and colorway.

I never fully understood the appeal of La Femme until I saw this glorious neutral CW.
A grail indeed!

View attachment 3509185
View attachment 3509186
View attachment 3509187
View attachment 3509188
I know you've wanted this for ages my dear, and I'm thrilled that you've finally found one...gorgeous!!!

View attachment 3510035

Della cavalleria
View attachment 3510037

View attachment 3510038

I have that cw of La Femme, Pocketbook Pup, and it was one of my most sought after grails. Mine came to me in a very special way. I was quite sick at the time, and my SA had searched the globe for one, and sent it to me at home on the day I arrived home from a big surgery. A card was inserted in the box, signed by everyone at my H. I was so touched. It is among my most cherished scarves.

I have that cw of La Femme, Pocketbook Pup, and it was one of my most sought after grails. Mine came to me in a very special way. I was quite sick at the time, and my SA had searched the globe for one, and sent it to me at home on the day I arrived home from a big surgery. A card was inserted in the box, signed by everyone at my H. I was so touched. It is among my most cherished scarves.

That's so very special! How sweet.

Reactions: hclubfan