Scarves Your Grail Scarf

I have that cw of La Femme, Pocketbook Pup, and it was one of my most sought after grails. Mine came to me in a very special way. I was quite sick at the time, and my SA had searched the globe for one, and sent it to me at home on the day I arrived home from a big surgery. A card was inserted in the box, signed by everyone at my H. I was so touched. It is among my most cherished scarves.
What a lovely story, hclubfan. :heart:

Reactions: hclubfan
Stunning! Congrats!

Thanks so much Pourquoipas!

I know you've wanted this for ages my dear, and I'm thrilled that you've finally found one...gorgeous!!!

I have that cw of La Femme, Pocketbook Pup, and it was one of my most sought after grails. Mine came to me in a very special way. I was quite sick at the time, and my SA had searched the globe for one, and sent it to me at home on the day I arrived home from a big surgery. A card was inserted in the box, signed by everyone at my H. I was so touched. It is among my most cherished scarves.

I remember quite well how amazing your SA came through for you! So glad it brings you some comforting memories. I think La Femme IS the one silk that honors the strength and fortitude of women across the globe. It is why it is so universally beloved.

And thank you sweets, for your thumbs up on Turandot. Now here is grail number 1 from the past two weeks. Yikes now I am really on a ban my dear. Must sell a few silks if I am going to make it through the next season! This needs no introduction, only that Mr. Pavarotti rocks this shawl and it does make me think of happiness and good vibes. I want to thank dear Chanel for the alert when it was available. It is in excellent condition and a joy to put on!

IMG_6735.jpg
IMG_6757.jpg

I remember quite well how amazing your SA came through for you! So glad it brings you some comforting memories. I think La Femme IS the one silk that honors the strength and fortitude of women across the globe. It is why it is so universally beloved.

And thank you sweets, for your thumbs up on Turandot. Now here is grail number 1 from the past two weeks. Yikes now I am really on a ban my dear. Must sell a few silks if I am going to make it through the next season! This needs no introduction, only that Mr. Pavarotti rocks this shawl and it does make me think of happiness and good vibes. I want to thank dear Chanel for the alert when it was available. It is in excellent condition and a joy to put on!

View attachment 3510285
View attachment 3510286

Beautiful Lanit. You are on a roll! I remember that you have that beautiful neutral 90 silk as well.

View attachment 3510285
View attachment 3510286
WOW lanit dear, you are on a roll sweetie!!! This is GORGEOUS on you, and a real no brainer!! Can't believe your luck on the grail front this week :heart::heart:

Reactions: lanit
Now here is grail number 1 from the past two weeks. Yikes now I am really on a ban my dear. Must sell a few silks if I am going to make it through the next season! This needs no introduction, only that Mr. Pavarotti rocks this shawl and it does make me think of happiness and good vibes. I want to thank dear Chanel for the alert when it was available. It is in excellent condition and a joy to put on!

View attachment 3510285
View attachment 3510286

Wow, what a week of beauty for you! It looks lovely on you and - dare I say - even compliments your coloring better than it did for Mr. Pavorotti :smile:

That is very touching. I understand why this has such sentimental value for you. Hopefully it allowed you to look back on your difficult time and remind you of all of the people who care about you in your life, even the ones you did not realize were keeping you so close to their hearts!

Reactions: hclubfan and lanit
Thank you my fellow grail hunters, Nicole, PbP, genie, scarf, Elaine and all the lovely Likers. I really must stay on my ban now. So no more grails for me for a while! I went into overdrive since both we sought after with great prices that I had no choice. As they say, resistance is futile.

O happy day. Grail number two silk just arrived this morning. Turandot in the slate blue and gold combination. I am so thrilled to have landed this beautiful vintage iconoclastic design and colorway! If I only had three scarves in my collection, this one would be it. Happy autumn days ahead!
View attachment 3509185
View attachment 3509186
View attachment 3509187
View attachment 3509188

LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is on my grail list too. It's such a wonderful pattern and you got a great colorway!!!

Oh this is a fun exercise. If I could only have three mine would be

La femme aux semelles du vent neutral
View attachment 3510035

Della cavalleria
View attachment 3510037

Cavalleria d'etriers shawl
View attachment 3510038

But I'd be really really sad to give the others up.
That La Femme makes me drool every time I see it. PERFECT in that colorway!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picking three would really be hard and I hope I never have to do that but if I HAD too it would likely be:
1. Siam
2. Minuit au Faubourg
3. Sieste au Paradis

Reactions: Sienna220 and lanit
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is on my grail list too. It's such a wonderful pattern and you got a great colorway!!!

That La Femme makes me drool every time I see it. PERFECT in that colorway!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picking three would really be hard and I hope I never have to do that but if I HAD too it would likely be:
1. Siam
2. Minuit au Faubourg
3. Sieste au Paradis

Oh good choices!!! Your sieste is amazing. Hmmm... and your new cest la fete gavroche. I'd add that one in too. [emoji4]