Scarves Your Grail Scarf

Thank you! I think it will be very versatile. Cool neutrals tend to work better for my skin tone compared to browns and tans.
The scarf was very functional today as it was not cold (55 degrees or so) but drafty due to the pouring rain (record rain for us this month of ~10 inches!).

View attachment 3508384

I would like to buy the trio scarf ring and utilize the pleated/folded technique highlighted by Cavella which seems to work well for 70cm contrast hem scarves.

Oh, please excuse the baby wash and rubber ducks in the background!
nicole, I've always loved this silk and sorry when I missed out on it when it was issued. It is such a great neutral and bold design. I love the 70 size too. Congrats on a finding such a special silk.

O happy day. Grail number two silk just arrived this morning. Turandot in the slate blue and gold combination. I am so thrilled to have landed this beautiful vintage iconoclastic design and colorway! If I only had three scarves in my collection, this one would be it. Happy autumn days ahead!
View attachment 3509185
View attachment 3509186
View attachment 3509187
View attachment 3509188
Congratulations on this amazing colorway of Turandot, lanit. I remember how excited I was when I finally found mine... I just know you're going to love this! The slate blue and gold looks fantastic on you. Enjoy! :smile:

O happy day. Grail number two silk just arrived this morning. Turandot in the slate blue and gold combination. I am so thrilled to have landed this beautiful vintage iconoclastic design and colorway! If I only had three scarves in my collection, this one would be it. Happy autumn days ahead!
View attachment 3509185
View attachment 3509186
View attachment 3509187
View attachment 3509188

Staggeringly lovely Lanit and especially how you've shown it, with pale neutrals .
I'm in love!

Hi, Everyone! I am in Paris currently and planing to visit FSH and get a shawl/scarf, but there is so much choice that I am lost. Can someone suggest me what scarf would be ideal to start collection with ( I am brunette w fair skin) and my wardrobe is mostly neutrals.

Hi, Everyone! I am in Paris currently and planing to visit FSH and get a shawl/scarf, but there is so much choice that I am lost. Can someone suggest me what scarf would be ideal to start collection with ( I am brunette w fair skin) and my wardrobe is mostly neutrals.

Just go and ask the ladies at the scarf counter to help you. They are very nice and will point you to what looks best on you. Try lots of different things and see what you love best. Scarf choices are very personal. Have fun!

I agree with Pocketbookpup. There will be some things that you just love, because of color or design or meaning! Concentrate on those. Try to find an SA about your age or coloring maybe, but they are all lovely and helpful. Have fun!!!

View attachment 3509185
View attachment 3509186
View attachment 3509187
View attachment 3509188
Oh my that is one beautiful scarf! The design is wonderful and the colors you chose are perfect!