Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

Gorgy new addition Vigs!!!!!!!! I see u added fuchsia gator again! U missed the pink??
Twins on the geranium too!!! Isn't it just the most fab color in lisse?!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF, my newest fuchsia CDC GHW ~ thanks to a lovely tPFer ~ is a TOTALLY different shade of pink. Much more lavender in it and softer, not as bright. I will take an accurate pic of it on a sunny day as it is grey and gloomy here this afternoon. Also, the geranium lisse gator CDC is simply stunning IRL. What a red!!! :loveeyes:

All in all, I'm quite content, although I would love to a have a matte beton gator CDC GHW and of course the ombrè lizzie GHW too. Hopefully these will find their way to me. If anyone has a good pic of the beton gator CDC GHW, feel free to post it again here. :heart:

I'm so happy to share with all my Hermes CDC lovers. I was looking everyday for an ombré. Finally I saw it online an purchased it! I was reading a members post on how she didn't have a lot of white rings and I was afraid I would end up with little or none, but I truly lucked out and am glad when I opened my package! :biggrin: Introducing my ombré CDC! Thank you all

Super lucky!!! Beautiful rings on your CDC!!!

Spoiler Alert! Double post for those of us that read multiple threads :smile:
August and September have been busy months for me ~ newest additions to my CDC family and the Dallet CSGM CW 07.
A HUGE thanks to all of the enabling tPFers, who helped me in this endeavor.
Top to bottom: Vert Clair lizzie, Geranium, gator Fuchsia, gator, Mykonos gator, Barenia :hugs:

Dallet20amp20CDCs20Aug-Sept20v1_zpsothsrlzv.jpg

Thud!!! What amazing additions vigee! We need an updated family pic!!!!

I too am pretty content but would love UV, Beton and Gris perle gators to add to the family [emoji38]

Thanks for posting the ombre comparison. I thought I wanted a lot of rings but I'm now glad that my new CDC has only a couple! Your wallet is stunning but I know that the yellowing would really bug me and i'd then wish the cdc had less rings at that point. Crazy, I know but I know myself well!
M stamp ombré wallet vs my brand new ombré CDC ...
I never really noticed how yellow it got until I received the new CDC ... still love my wallet with all my :heart:
View attachment 3474751

August and September have been busy months for me ~ newest additions to my CDC family and the Dallet CSGM CW 07.
Top to bottom: Vert Clair lizzie, Geranium, gator Fuchsia, gator, Mykonos gator, Barenia :hugs:

Gorgeous additions, Vigee!!!! Wow!!!

You've done very well!! Beauties all around.

IF, here is a pic of my newest fuchsia gator CDC GHW~ very very different but loved just as much because of the lavender undertones. :loveeyes:
FullSizeRender%201_zpsn9vm8g8o.jpg

carlinha, I had completely forgotten about gris perle gator! Yes, lets add that to my list too. :yes:
This is a beautiful fuchsia hunny!!!! I love it too!!! That's a gorgeous pop!!!! What's the year stamp on that one?

I think I'm done ✅ (for now) #mywristgameisdangerous

Starting from top: Amethyst gator GHW, bougie GHW, black Lizzie phw, geranium gator GHW, white Epsom GHW, black gator GHW, craie swift phw, BE gator GHW, Rose Scheherazade gator phw, Orange gator GHW, barenia GHW, fuschia gator GHW, ombré Lizzie phw

IMG_7647.JPG

Oh, who am I kidding... dying for blue Izmir and Gris perle

Last edited:
Hi gals, I gots one of the 10 that popped up on H.com last week. I'd like to share mine and also ask your collective advice.

The skin on the one I received doesn't have as many rings as I had hoped for, however it has this amazing iridescence (can't really photograph it) almost like a changeant Mousseline. It throws out purples and pinks on its own and also picks up colors it's near.

My ombré KDT does not look like that and when I put them side by side...the KDT looks almost "flat".

Here she is...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1474758828.479112.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1474758846.216855.jpg

These 2 pics show best what I mentioned earlier about its color changing quality.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1474758871.503622.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1474758887.939512.jpg

And here with my KDT (when side by side, the KDT is showing a little yellowing, but doesn't when it's alone).
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1474758904.725214.jpg

What do you guys think? Would you keep or return? For the ladies who got an ombré with lots of rings, does yours have an iridescent quality as well?

I'm nervous to return it, bc I may not get another shot at it [emoji22]

Also, I wanted to ask about H store policy. I've heard some ladies mention that they have held onto an item (unused) and then exchanged it after a few months when a better one came into the store. Is it possible to do that? How long does H give you for an exchange?

This is a beautiful fuchsia hunny!!!! I love it too!!! That's a gorgeous pop!!!! What's the year stamp on that one?

IF, your sense of humor is so crazy GREAT, #mywristgameisdangerous had me literally lmfao. And the things that we go through to build an amazing CDC collection ~ really a comical short story needs to be written on this subject. Let's face it, #CDCsmakeusnuts.

The stamp on my fuchsia is O, what is the year stamp on yours? Just curious because they definitely are from different skins and most probably different years.

Love your family pic!!!! All of your exotics are perfection and your small scale BI CDC GHW will find you one day, I just know it.

StyleEyes, we are twins on the ombrè CDC PHW and ombrè KDT ~ they are one of my favorite combinations and it is one of the few KDTs that has not been edited out of my H collection.

On the subject of your new ombrè CDC PHW, I love it and would hold on to it, especially since it has that iridescent quality to it and there are enough rings and white flecks that make it look great. Seriously, I would recommend for you to return it if I thought otherwise but I sincerely think it is worth holding on to it.

Reactions: mp4