What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Reactions: HiEndGirl
:P
WOW, beautiful EVERYTHING girl! That red kills me :love: in the best sense ~ I am actively searching for a new red bag & it's probably my hardest search ever! Thanks for posting the sunset too...you are so lucky to live where you do....do you also walk to work daily? If so, I'm even more jealous!:lol::hugs:
Ooh yay I love when people get red bags! Are you looking for something structured, to round out your beautiful squishy red Bal? How about a bayswater in fiery spitz if they still have it? Other red bags I love include the YSL Sac de Jour, the Gucci Marmont collection, Fendi 2jours, 3jours, and Peekaboo especially in Selleria leather, Dolce and Gabbana Miss Sicily, and of course the red Diorever I was contemplating before I went with blue ;)

And nooo I don't walk to work, I have the typical 40-50 minute LA commute like everyone else! :lol: I do run on the beach here though, trying my best to do it daily now before daylight savings ends.

Thank you. Loving the bright blue for summer. My boys know I'm a bag addict lol. Can never go wrong with a new handbag or SLG.
Oh I do hope you don't let fall and winter stop you from carrying this bag! I would carry this beauty year round :love: it would go really nicely with black jeans, black boots, and white or light grey top paired with a necklace or scarf with any blue embroidery or detailing. All black with this bag would also make a statement. Orange with brown also give a nice contrasting backdrop. Even jewel tones like magenta would work, since they create a high contrast winter effect. And if you are running out of options, hit the shops! When I got my blue bag, I bought a couple of patterned tops with blue in them to go with it.

Ooh yay I love when people get red bags! Are you looking for something structured, to round out your beautiful squishy red Bal? How about a bayswater in fiery spitz if they still have it? Other red bags I love include the YSL Sac de Jour, the Gucci Marmont collection, Fendi 2jours, 3jours, and Peekaboo especially in Selleria leather, Dolce and Gabbana Miss Sicily, and of course the red Diorever I was contemplating before I went with blue ;)

And nooo I don't walk to work, I have the typical 40-50 minute LA commute like everyone else! :lol: I do run on the beach here though, trying my best to do it daily now before daylight savings ends.

Oh I do hope you don't let fall and winter stop you from carrying this bag! I would carry this beauty year round :love: it would go really nicely with black jeans, black boots, and white or light grey top paired with a necklace or scarf with any blue embroidery or detailing. All black with this bag would also make a statement. Orange with brown also give a nice contrasting backdrop. Even jewel tones like magenta would work, since they create a high contrast winter effect. And if you are running out of options, hit the shops! When I got my blue bag, I bought a couple of patterned tops with blue in them to go with it.

I did a Google search on what too wear with a blue bag [emoji12] and found lots of similar suggestions. Thanks for your help Hun [emoji106] Spring just starting here (Australia) so by the time winter comes back around I'll be more comfortable with this colour. Only got it 2 days ago and I'm on vacation so haven't had a chance to pull the wardrobe apart to start coordinating yet. Looking forward to that next week. Love creating new outfits from my wardrobe with changes in accessories. I might be posting it regularly [emoji4]

Girl, have looked into Dolce&Gabbana Miss Sicily? I have the small version in coral but I've seen the medium size with lizard embossed leather in beautiful red on You Tube.

Many thanks sweet gals....dangerouscurves I did look up the D&G Miss Sicily you recommended, along w/ breadnbrie......& I know the others you mention "bnb"....since I love Gucci reds I was thinking of the marmount but I most likely am holding out for a red chanel (shoot me now!...who put the chanel pixie dust voo doo in my water?!)