What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Two today. Fendi petite 2jours to work, and Bal ME city to run some afternoon errands. Walked the long way so I could enjoy the sunset too. :smile:
WOW, beautiful EVERYTHING girl! That red kills me :love: in the best sense ~ I am actively searching for a new red bag & it's probably my hardest search ever! Thanks for posting the sunset too...you are so lucky to live where you do....do you also walk to work daily? If so, I'm even more jealous!:lol::hugs:

Reactions: HiEndGirl and leooh
Wow absolutely gorgeous blue! I love bright bags. Happy belated birthday! How sweet of your boys to get this beauty for you.

I'm in love with this! Such an edgy bag and love what you're wearing with it too. You captured the attitude of the bag perfectly if that makes sense :P

:nuts: So many pretty colors and textures in these photos! That coach especially is such a beautiful summer coral. And that rich blue BV:heart: You live up the last of summer with a bang girl! Enjoy!

Thank you. Loving the bright blue for summer. My boys know I'm a bag addict lol. Can never go wrong with a new handbag or SLG.

Reactions: leooh
I think you'll find that blue is really versatile & you should expect LOTS of compliments carrying her! It's also a perfect size on you. I'm just seeing how I butchered the spelling of birthday:lol: in my 1st reply to you....sorry!

Hahaha I didn't notice the spelling till you pointed it out lol [emoji38]
Yes the size is perfect for me (I'm fairly small lol). It comes with a detachable cross body strap too and the boys also gave me the matching pouchette which fits inside perfectly.

Reactions: Kendie26
WOW, beautiful EVERYTHING girl! That red kills me :love: in the best sense ~ I am actively searching for a new red bag & it's probably my hardest search ever! Thanks for posting the sunset too...you are so lucky to live where you do....do you also walk to work daily? If so, I'm even more jealous!:lol::hugs:

@Kendie26 I thought I'd share my red LV Alma BB for you since your looking for a new red bag. I posted this on the red bag thread but sorry I don't know how to share that thread so I'm not sure if you saw it so I hope it's ok to hijack this reply [emoji4].
IMG_1474715063.661469.jpgIMG_1474715091.081612.jpg

Girl, have looked into Dolce&Gabbana Miss Sicily? I have the small version in coral but I've seen the medium size with lizard embossed leather in beautiful red on You Tube.