What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Beautiful bag and I love the color! Can this be worn on the shoulder?
Thanks Hobbsy! Yes it can, it has a crossbody strap that I don't usually use. I can also sling it over my shoulder but it's a bit of a tight fit.

Can't get over the color of this bag, it's such a gorgeous shade of grey!
Thanks Liznaj! Yes it's more taupey which is what I liked about it :smile:
your pale pink blouse is so pretty! and you have the best light coloured bags dear!
Thanks Leooh! I do have a weakness for light bags, especially grey :P

Travelling earlier this week with le pliage. Inside is my longchamp LM cuir. Going to the Amalfi coast. I never travel with very expensive bags, LC has been a very good travel companion for years. One can never have too many le pliage bags!
Always liked the look of Le Pliage bags! Very practical but pretty and yours is no exception :smile:

A trifecta of black today. Insulated wine bag for after work mani/pedi with the girls (I am far from a wine snob, but I always bring my own :biggrin:), Gucci swing tote holding lunch and post-pedi sandals, and my trusty Chanel classic flap holding my necessities. It's almost Friday, TPF!

View attachment 3473137
Love love this photo! You are a lucky girl to have so many black beauties!

It's me and my Lanvin Happy medium bag today :smile:
View attachment 3473296
Wow love this bag! Very classy, beautiful, and versatile.

First day at my new job with my bal mini city!
View attachment 3473453
Good luck, hope it was a great day! Can't go wrong with lucky Bal. love your outfit too.
View attachment 3473656on the bus
montaigne has became my grab and go bag. easiest to reach for my stuff, and don't have to worry about downsizing
the hardy empreinte means that i do not need to worry about rain etc.
taupe is my current fav neutral, and it seems to go with all outfits.
may be crowning it my fav[emoji146]
Aaaahhh want want want! Every time I see your bag I only drool more :P one day soon I hope!

Reactions: leooh and Hobbsy
Thanks Hobbsy! Yes it can, it has a crossbody strap that I don't usually use. I can also sling it over my shoulder but it's a bit of a tight fit.

Thanks Leooh! I do have a weakness for light bags, especially grey [emoji14]

Always liked the look of Le Pliage bags! Very practical but pretty and yours is no exception :smile:

Good luck, hope it was a great day! Can't go wrong with lucky Bal. love your outfit too.

Aaaahhh want want want! Every time I see your bag I only drool more [emoji14] one day soon I hope!
Thank you!

Thanks Leooh! I do have a weakness for light bags, especially grey :P

Aaaahhh want want want! Every time I see your bag I only drool more :P one day soon I hope!

hehe i want so many of your bags too... guess it means we both have good taste [emoji23]

First day at my new job with my bal mini city!
View attachment 3473453
I love the Gucci swing tote! Is it discontinued?

I'm carrying one of my least-used bags today....an embroidered RED Valentino flap. I tend so strongly to colorful bags that this one gets little attention!

It's me and my Lanvin Happy medium bag today :smile:
View attachment 3473296
WOW, way too many great bags lately for me to comment on at the moment, but....
liznaj~CONGRATS on your new job! Wishing you tons of success, fun & happiness! GREAT choice with your Bal on day #1!
checkcheck~I totally love that Valentino....looks awesome with your outfit!
bh4me~love how this bag looks on you & totally love your top/blouse too!

Thank you! I was struggling to match an outfit to this blue. Love the blue but a bit tricky.
really?? for me it's quite easy, the brighter/bolder the colour is, the easier it is for me to wear it - it will outshine anything else, so white/black/jeans/grey/beige/navy are a perfect background
but you do work it out well, really refreshing and feminine look!

Reactions: HiEndGirl
Thank you! It was a good day and my boss is really nice and friendly. After a bad experience with a toxic work environment, this means the world to me!
liznaj~CONGRATS on your new job! Wishing you tons of success, fun & happiness! GREAT choice with your Bal on day #1!
Thank you so much Kendie, you are so so sweet!! :heart:
My new Ferragamo "Bonnie" tote. B'day bag from my Hubby and 3 boys. It's first day out today. Feeling special [emoji4]
View attachment 3473838
This blue!! Your whole outfit looks great :smile:
Balenciaga City, 2016 Chevre with iridescent hw
Oh this hw :loveeyes:

Reactions: leooh and ksuromax